Colorado Zipline and Microbrew Tour
Daily - 8:30 AM
- Highest rated zip lines near Denver on Yelp, Facebook, and TripAdvisor
- Includes round-trip transportation to and from Denver
- Ride 6 lines ranging from 850 feet to over 1,900 feet long
- Visit 3 local breweries in Golden and enjoy either a taster flight or a pint at each
Your day of adventure and exploration will begin with a quick drive to a beautiful Rocky Mountain nature park, just about 30 minutes outside of Denver. There you will be introduced to your guides and equipped with harnesses, helmets, and all necessary safety equipment. You'll be given a quick safety briefing and will then be on your way in no time!
Soak in the amazing Rocky Mountain views as you zip from point to point at heights of up to 250 feet above the ground. For this 6-zip zipline tour, you'll have the opportunity to ride 2 of the longest and fastest zip lines in Colorado, reaching top speeds of 60 MPH! You will need to hike uphill for a short distance between zip lines, so it is advised that participants be in overall good physical condition. The total zip line experience will last approximately 2.5 hours.
Afterwards, you'll be ready to unwind with an afternoon of brewery hopping! Colorado is known for its abundance of high quality micro-breweries. For this Colorado Zip Line and Microrew Tour, you will visit 3 popular local breweries located in Golden, situated just at the base of the foothills. At each location, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy either a pint of your choice or sample a few varieties of beer. The brewery tour will last approximately 3 hours, after which you will be transported back to Denver.
There's no better way to get the full Colorado experience than with this Zip Line and Microbrew Tour!
- Round trip transportation to and from Downtown and West Denver included
- Participants must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID
- Participants must sign a Liability Waiver and complete a health questionnaire at pick up
- Maximum weight limit for ziplines is 225 pounds, including clothing
- Taster flight or pint of beer included at each brewery stopd
The full experience, including transportation to/from Denver, will last approximately 7 hours.
Group sizes will vary but there will be no more than 14 participants per group.
This experience is for participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Good walking shoes or hiking boots (no open- toe shoes), a windbreaker or Gore -Tex shell, a hat for shade and sunglasses are recommended. It is a good idea to dress in layers and to avoid wearing any cotton. You may want to bring a small backpack to carry personal items.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there an age requirement?
Yes, participants must be at least 21 years of age with valid photo ID.
What breweries will we visit?
The brewery stops are subject to change, but you will typically spend time at the following locations: -Mountain Toad Brewing -Golden City Brewery -Cannonball Creek Brewing Company
Will lunch be provided?
Water and snacks will be provided throughout the day in addition to the beer tastings in the afternoon. Lunch is not provided, but you are welcome to pack your own or have your guides drive you to pick something up. There will be small coolers available for your use if you decide to pack your own.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $99
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $488
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $200
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $80
- All Denver Experiences