Tuesday to Sunday - 11:00 AM & 5:30 PM
- Explore Denver with a top-rated tour provider and recipient of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Learn about wine making directly from the wine makers
- Enjoy tastings of over 15 different, hand-crafted red and white wines
- Indulge in a light lunch or dinner while learning the art of food pairing
- Round-trip transportation provided in a luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle included
Colorado has long been known as one of the premier destinations for beer aficionados, but few people know about the up-and-coming wine industry in the area. Be in the know when you embark on this Denver Winery Tour!
Your adventure begins once you and your group are comfortably seated aboard your luxury transportation. As you are chauffeured to the first winery, your guide will discuss the history and current trends of Denver wine-making and get you excited to taste some wine!
During the course of this approximately 4-5 hour tour, you will visit 3 of Denver's finest wineries and meet the wine-makers at each. At your first stop, you will even be treated to a delicious Italian meal (lunch or dinner, depending on tour time selected) while savoring hand-selected wine pairings. By the end of the tour you will be a true Colorado wine connoisseur, having sampled over 15 hand-crafted red and white wines! You'll even be able to purchase a bottle of your favorite wine at a discount so you can enjoy it in the privacy of your own home.
Whether you consider yourself a wine expert or you are just someone who appreciates a good glass of wine, this is the tour for you. Sit back, relax, and let your tour guide usher you around town and introduce you to the finest local wineries!
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age with valid photo ID
- Luxury transportation provided with complimentary pickup service if located within 10 miles of meeting location
- Lunch or dinner with wine pairings is included in the tour (Vegetarian, vegan, & gluten-free available upon request)
- All admission fees and tastings are included in the tour price
- Outside food and alcohol is not permitted
Please allow anywhere from 4 to 5 hours for this tour. Tour times will vary.
There may be up to 20 other participants on this tour, including your group.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How much wine will we be tasting?
You will taste upwards of 15 different hand-crafted red & white wines. Each tour is a bit different so amounts will vary.
Is lunch or dinner included?
Yes! Depending on the departure time selected, you will be provided a delicious lunch or dinner with a paired wine.Lunch will be served a la carte, while dinner will be plated.
Note: Vegetarian and gluten-free meal options may be available upon request. Please specify any dietary restrictions at the time of booking.
Will there be wine available for purchase?
Absolutely! As a special treat, you will enjoy 10-20% off your favorite bottle of wine from the tour.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 62 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences