Glenwood Springs, CO
April through October:
Daily - 10:00 AM and 2:30 PM
- Tour provider has been in business for over 30 years and is a recipient of TripAdvisor's "Certificate of Excellence Award"
- Take in the spectacular views of Blair Ranch - a stunning 5,500 acre private ranch in the famous Glenwood Canyon
- Look for wildlife that may include, elk, mule deer, black bears, red foxes and more while you enjoy this 3-hour guided Jeep tour for up to 5 passengers!
Climb into a rugged, adventure-ready Jeep and get ready for a 3-hour private tour through Blair Ranch in Glenwood Canyon!
Your experienced guide will drive you to some of the best awe-inspiring overlooks only available with a 4-wheel drive vehicle! Take in sights of Mount Sopris and White River National Forest while your guide shares "inside info" on the natural history, folklore and geology of Blair Ranch, Glenwood Canyon and the surrounding areas.
Keep your eyes open for wildlife throughout the private tour that may include mule deer, black bears, marmot, red foxes, big horned sheep and moose. Hike throughout the 3-hour tour or sit back and relax in the Jeep!
If you're looking for a new way to see Glenwood Canyon, this Private Jeep Tour for up to 5 passengers is the best of the backcountry!
- All ages are welcome
- Participants are allowed to bring snacks and small coolers with beverages
- Light snacks and water will be provided
This tour is approximately 3 hours.
This trip can accommodate up to 5 passengers per Jeep.
This experience is only for those booked on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and short to moderate hikes throughout the day. Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Canceling and rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this a guided Jeep tour?
Yes, an experienced guide will take up to 5 passengers on this Jeep tour near Vail.
What will we see?
This Jeep tour offers amazing views of Mount Sopris and White River National Forest as you explore Blair Ranch in the stunning Glenwood Canyon. You may see wildlife on your trip and your group can take short hikes if you'd like.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 62 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(2)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences