April through October:
Daily - 10:00 AM and 2:30 PM
- Tour providers are recipients of a TripAdvisor "Certificate of Excellence Award"
- Take in amazing views of Eagle Valley, New York Range and the Elk Mountain Range
- Look for wildlife that may include, elk, mule deer, black bears, red foxes and more while you enjoy this 3-hour guided Jeep tour for up to 5 passengers!
Climb into a rugged, adventure-ready Jeep and get ready for a 3-hour private tour through the Rocky Mountains!
Your experienced guide will drive you to some of the best views of the Vail Valley backcountry only available with a 4-wheel drive vehicle! Take in sights of Eagle Valley, New York Range and the Elk Mountain range from the comfort of your seat!
Keep your eyes open for wildlife throughout the private tour that may include mule deer, black bears, marmot, red foxes, big horned sheep and moose. Hike throughout the 3-hour tour or sit back and relax in the Jeep!
If you're looking for a new way to see the Vail Valley, this Private Jeep Tour for up to 5 passengers is the best of the backcountry!
- All ages are welcome
- Participants are allowed to bring snacks and small coolers with beverages
- Light snacks and water will be provided
- Hotel pick-up is available in the surrounding area
This tour is approximately 3 hours.
This trip can accommodate up to 5 passengers per Jeep.
This experience is only for those booked on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and short to moderate hikes throughout the day. Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Canceling and rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this a guided Jeep tour?
Yes, an experienced guide will take up to 5 passengers on this Jeep tour near Vail.
What will we see?
This Jeep tour offers amazing views of the Eagle Valley, The New York Range, and the Elk Mountain Range with your knowledgeable local guide. You may see wildlife on your trip and your group can take short hikes if you'd like.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 62 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences