Daily - 12:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Race against the clock to find clues, solve puzzles and eventually free yourself during this Escape Room experience!
- Put your problem-solving skills to the test with a 5-star rated provider on bothYelpand TripAdvisor
- Use brainpower and teamwork to try to escape from one of the rooms in under 60 minutes
- Choose from two, unique scenarios and see if you have what it takes to escape!
Search for clues, solve puzzles and try to break free before your time is up! When the door closes, your time begins and you start working through clues to find your way out!
This Escape Room experience will challenge your team building skills and cognitive thinking while in a fun game setting. With innovative puzzles and involved story lines, this Escape Room offers an exciting and immersive experience for up to 9 participants (depending on room selected)!
Choose a scenario:
Mission Improbable (4-7 players): Scientists have recently created the first-ever time machine. You and your group have been selected to travel back to prehistoric times to try and save dinosaurs from extinction. However, if you do not complete your mission within 60 minutes, you will be trapped with the dinosaurs... forever.
Weekend Get-AWAY (4-9 players):You and your group are on the trip of a lifetime when all of a sudden your car breaks down in a desolate town. The only thing nearby is an old motel. You rush to check in, hoping for a place to rest for the night, but when you get inside you realize something is terribly wrong...
Whichever room you choose, you'll need to work quickly because you'll only have 60 minutes to escape the room!
- Private rooms available upon request
- Weekend Get-AWAY room accommodates up to 9 participants
- Mission Improbable room accommodates up to 7 participants
- All participants are required to sign a waiver
- Participants 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Game is not recommended for children younger than 10 years old
The duration of this experience will vary but please plan to spend up to 60 minutes in the room.
This experience is for up to 9 participants. A minimum of 4 participants is required. Groups larger than 7 must book the Weekend Get-AWAY room.
This experience is only for those booked.
This experience will take place indoors and is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Comfortable clothing is recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed with up to 72 hours notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or cancel/reschedule with at least 72 hours notice will result in the loss of the value of this experience.
What is an escape room?
An escape room is a themed room that puts into an imaginary situation you must resolve. You will have 60 minutes to complete a series of puzzles and mental challenges in order to "escape" the room. To do so, you must find clues and complete a series of puzzles within the 60 minute time limit.
Are there any restrictions to participate?
There are no age restrictions to participate. However, due to the challenging nature of the puzzles, these escape rooms are not recommended for children younger than 10. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Will I be in the room with strangers?
That is entirely up to you! Some people enjoy the added challenge of working though these puzzles with strangers. However, you are more than welcome to request a private room at the time of booking. Please be sure to indicate this on your booking request.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 68 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences