Idaho Springs, CO
May - September:
Daily - 8:00 AM & 10:00 AM
Experience whitewater rafting and ziplining that is family friendly, exhilarating and fun in Idaho Springs!
- Experience provider is recipient of TripAdvisor's "Certificate of Excellence" award 2011-2015
- Zip down 6 cliffside ziplines then take on the whitewater of Clear Creek as you charge down 11 Class II-III rapids
- Full-day experience includes zipline harnesses, safety gloves, a helmet, wetsuit, splash jacket, rafting helmet, life jacket and a paddle
- Beginner rafting and ziplining combo package is perfect for the whole family!
- For a more advanced rafting and ziplining package, click here!
Conquer the whitewater of Clear Creek and zip down the sides of Rocky Mountain cliffs with this combination package for the whole family!
Upon arrival, you'll gear up for the ziplining portion of the day and prepare to take on 6 ziplines built into the side of a mountain! The official zipline truck takes you through Idaho Springs to the starting location where you'll hike for approximately 10 minutes to the first platform. Obstacles on the zipline course include a 600-foot zipline, hanging bridge, 50-foot cliffside free fall and "surf zip."
When you're finished with the aerial portion of the day, get ready to take to the water and conquer 11 Class II and III whitewater rapids!
You'll be fitted for wetsuits, life vests, splash jackets and helmets and then head to the entry point at Clear Creek. Once your group has practiced paddling as a team and you've heard the safety briefing, you'll take to the water!
If you're looking for the perfect Colorado combo package, let your family enjoy a rafting trip and zipline course in one!
- Rapids range from Class II-III
- Participants must be at least 7 years old and in good physical condition
- Participants must weigh between 40-250 pounds to zipline
- This is a "beginner" whitewater rafting experience, however your guides reserve the right to change the minimum age requirements based upon water levels
Approximately 8-9 hours
Up to 7 participants per raft and up to 15 zipline participants per group. Please call Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for pricing options not listed.
This experience is for booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For the ziplining portion of this experience, participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes with a good sole and pants or shorts that are at least knee-length. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended. Safety equipment including harnesses, gloves and helmets are included. For the rafting portion of this experience, wear a bathing suit, sunscreen and shoes that stay securely on your feet. Flip flops are not allowed. Wet suits, splash jacket, life jacket, helmet & paddle are all provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling may be allowed, however rescheduling within 14 days of your experience and outside 72 hours before the trip will result in a $10 per participant change fee and no rescheduling will be allowed inside of 72 hours of your experience.
What are the age and weight restrictions?
Participants must be at least 7 years of age and weigh between 40-250 pounds. Guides reserve the right to increase the minimum age based on water levels.
What if it rains?
This experience is weather dependent. If it is cancelled due to weather you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What class rapids will we do?
Your group will face Class II and III rapids throughout this rafting trip.
Do I need experience rafting or ziplining?
No experience is necessary! This is a beginner level rafting trip. Safety briefings will be held prior to both activities.
Is gear provided?
Yes, safety harnesses, gloves, helmets, life vests, splash jackets, wetsuits and paddles will be provided.
Is lunch provided?
Yes, a catered BBQ picnic lunch will be provided. Gluten free and vegetarian options are available upon request.
What is a surf zip?
A surf zip uses a longboard suspended from the zipline so participants can surf down the zipline!
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 62 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences