Idaho Springs, CO
Mid-May through Early-September:
Daily - 8:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 2:30 PM and 6:00 PM
Get the whole family together for an adventure on Clear Creek with a Family Rafting Trip in Idaho Springs!
- Experience providers are recipients of TripAdvisor's "Certificate of Excellence" award for 5 consecutive years
- Conquer over 10 class II and III rapids
- Half-day experience includes wetsuit, splash jacket, rafting helmet, life jacket and a paddle
- Great beginner trip through a scenic gorge and only 30 minutes from Denver!
Experience the thrill of rafting with a beginner level whitewater trip down Clear Creek!
Check in ahead of time and get fitted for a wet suit, life vest, splash jacket, helmet and paddle. You'll travel to the river by bus and practice paddling techniques to get you ready to raft. After a safety orientation, you'll be ready to take to the water with your experienced guide.
Raft down the river past gold mines and keep an eye out for Colorado wildlife! With eleven class II and III rapids, you'll get a thrilling adventure that is perfect for the whole family!
- Rapids range from Class II-III
- Participants must be at least 6 years old and in good physical condition
- If water levels are higher than normal, the minimum age may be 10 years old
- Adult pricing is for participants 13 years of age or older
- Please call Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for pricing options not listed
Approximately 3-4 hours
Up to 7 participants per raft.
This experience is for booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Participants should wear a bathing suit, sunscreen, and shoes that stay securely on your feet. Flip flops are not allowed. Wet suits, splash jacket, life jacket, helmet and paddles are all provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling may be allowed, however rescheduling within 14 days of your experience and outside 48 hours before the trip will result in a $10 per participant change fee, and no rescheduling will be allowed inside of 48 hours of your experience.
What is the minimum age?
Participants must be at least 6 years old, however if the water is too high or considered more intermediate, the minimum age is 10 years old. Participants ages 6-12 are considered youth, call Cloud 9 Living at 866-525-6839 for special pricing.
What if it rains?
This experience is weather dependent. If it is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What class rapids will we do?
Your group will face Class II and III rapids throughout this rafting trip.
Is lunch or dinner included in this experience?
No, this half day experience does not include lunch or dinner.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(2)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences