Year-round. New classes begin about every 8 weeks.
Click here for schedule
- Instructors with experience training over 700 improvisers and professionals
- Whether you're an aspiring actor, corporate executive, or just looking for something fun and different - this course will help you find comfort on stage and elevate your ability to perform
- 8 week course, with 20 hours of instruction
There's only one basic rule to this class - Have Fun!
Whether you are a novice or pro, this is your chance to master the art and craft of improvisation. You'll love this slant on impromptu performance, which will hone your professional edge and teach you the tangible skills that will enhance your real-world performance.
It doesn't matter if you are a comic or a sales person; find your comfort on stage!!!
Must be 18 years old. Courses may be subject to rescheduling do to insufficient enrollment.
Denver Course A: Monday Evenings
Denver Course B: Wednesday Evenings
Denver Course C: Thursday Evenings
2.5 hour class per week, 8 consecutive weeks.
There is a maximum of 16 students in your class.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance of intended date of use.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 55 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $210Avg Rating of: 5(12)
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $230Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)From: $85Avg Rating of: 4(6)
- Walking Food Tour of DenverFrom: $55
- Top Restaurant TourFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4(10)
- Front Range Balloon RideFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Rocky Mountain Balloon RideFrom: $305Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Denver Experiences