Lake Dillon, CO
Mid-June through September:
Daily - 9:00 AM
- Featured in the Denver Post and Vail Daily, guides have 10+ years of instruction experience
- Learn the basics of paddleboarding and test balancing techniques on the 2.5-hour tour of Giberson Bay and Lake Dillon
- Challenge your balance skills and core strength while taking in the beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains!
The newest sport sweeping the nation is paddleboarding and it isn't solely for the coastal folks anymore! If you're looking for a fun, outdoor adventure, get your feet wet on the Lake Dillon Paddleboard Tour!
Your day will begin with check-in and filling out the necessary paperwork. Once you're fitted with the proper equipment, your experienced and friendly guide will teach you the basics of paddling while maintaining your balance in a fun and engaging way!
When you're comfortable walking on water, you may paddle out to Giberson Bay and around the scenic islands until you head back to the marina. Your route will be based on the overall skill level of the group.
The low student-to-teacher ratio gives you the opportunity to ask questions and ensure personal attention from your instructor.
Don't be shy! Hop on a board, get your feet wet, and experience the newest water sport on the Lake Dillon Paddleboard Tour.
- A Stand Up Paddle ACA Swiftwater accredited guide will be with the tour group the entire time
- All participants should be in adequate physical condition and be comfortable swimmers
- A paddleboard, life jacket, helmet and wetsuit will be provided
- Neoprene booties will be available for rent on the day of the experience
- Children ages 7 and under may be on an adult's board for an additional cost; please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing and scheduling information
Up to 25 participants per group. There is typically a 5-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio.
Spectators are allowed!
This experience is rarely cancelled because of weather. In the event of inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the paddleboarding experience provider. Always call the experience provider on the day of the experience to ensure your tour is running.
What to Wear:
Participants should wear comfortable clothing that will keep you warm when you are wet; materials such as neoprene or fleece work best. You should also wear shoes with a good sole that can get wet and will remain on your feet, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
For this Lake Dillon Paddleboard Tour, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges or refunds are allowed. Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled date will be subject to a $50 administrative fee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled date or failure to appear on your booked date will result in a loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
Children under the age of 7 may ride on the same board with a parent/guardian. Additional costs will incur. To include a child under the age of 13 on your reservation, please call Cloud 9 Living.
Will I get wet?
Yes! Wetsuits and life jackets will be provided.
Can I bring alcohol with me?
No, alcohol is not allowed on this experience.
Do I need experience?
No! The Lake Dillon Paddleboard Tour is the perfect start to stand up paddleboarding. This experience is great for everyone wanting to get out on the water!
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $99
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $488
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $200
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $80
- All Denver Experiences
"The experience was great!! Had a blast! "
"I had an excellent time and learned all sorts of things I would never have figured out on my own. Definitely have to do it again!"
"Our guide Bradley was knowledgeable, attentive, and wanted to make sure everyone had a great experience. He recognized the different experience levels and worked well with everyone. This would be a highly recommended outing to try for a wide variety of ages. It was fun and we would do it again! "