November through Early-April:
Daily - 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM
*Pending snow conditions
- Over 17 years experience guiding clients on Colorado's highest snowmobile tours
- Your experienced guides are experts in back-country travel with Wilderness Safety Credentials
- Snowmobile to over 12,500 feet and explore the majestic alpine environment
- Great for a memorable family adventure, a fun day out with friends, or your next corporate outing!
Climb aboard a top of the line Polaris snowmobile and let certified guides lead you through unrivaled terrain with majestic views of Colorado's highest peaks.
Create life long mountain memories as you explore groomed back-country trails over the Continental Divide at above 12,500 feet in this unique snowmobile adventure.
- Participants must be at least 4 years of age to ride, 16 to drive and 18 to carry a passenger
- Snowmobile's and helmets will be provided
- Damage deposit and waiver required
- Full piece snowsuits, snow boots and helmets provided
Up to 2 participants per snowmobile and up to 28 per tour.
This experience is for booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear winter clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Face masks and neck gators recommended as well as sunscreen even on cloudy days.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is experience required?
No experience is necessary. This tour is on groomed trails making it a good ride for all levels of experience.
What should I bring/wear?
Snowmobiles, helmets, snow boots, and insulated coveralls are included. It is recommended that you dress in warm layers as you would for a day of skiing. Items you will want to bring include warm gloves, goggles or sunglasses, face masks, neck gators, and sunscreen, even on cloudy days.
Is gratuity included?
Price does not include gratuity. Recommended gratuity is $10 - $20 per person if you enjoyed your experience.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $99
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $488
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $200
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $80
- All Denver Experiences
"First time on snowmobiles. They take that into account and give plenty of time to get familiar with the unit before hitting the trail. Although quite a good sized group to start, we split up into smaller groups before touring. Plenty of clothing, etc available. Lots of fun."
"Did the snowmobiling experience in Denver, and it was mind-blowing! Being able to ride through the mountains was a memory I will have forever. The staff was so helpful and very nice! Can't wait to plan another experience!!"
"Check in process was not organized, with chaos of boots and snowsuits. Tour guides were very friendly and knowledgeable. Wish the tours would be split up by riders with children and doubles, and another group for single riders. Overall fun time, we will be back for a faster tour."