November through Early-April:
Daily - 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM
*Pending snow conditions
- Tour provider has over 17 years experience guiding clients on Colorado's highest snowmobile tours
- Your experienced guides are experts in backcountry travel with Wilderness Safety Credentials
- Snowmobile to over 12,500 feet and explore the majestic alpine environment
- Great for adventurous people looking for a fast moving ride
- Also check out the Leadville Guided Snowmobile Tour if you're looking for a family friendly and scenic ride
Climb aboard a top-of-the-line Polaris 550 snowmobile and let certified guides lead you through unrivaled terrain with majestic views of Colorado's highest peaks.
You don't have to be an experienced snowmobiler to book this tour. It is perfect for adventurous individuals looking for a thrilling experience amongst breathtaking scenery.
While you ride, enjoy stunning views of 14,000 peaks, trails through the forest, and snowy alpine meadows in the shadow of the Continental Divide.
Create mountain memories as you ride through powder-filled backcountry bowls and over the Continental Divide riding at altitudes from 10,000 to 12,600 feet on this high performance snowmobile adventure.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old to drive
- No passengers are permitted
- Snowmobiles and helmets provided, full piece snowsuits and snow boots available if needed
- Damage deposit and waiver required
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 1 per snowmobile and 28 per tour. For groups larger than 4, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is for booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear winter clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Face masks and neck gators recommended as well as sunscreen even on cloudy days.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is experience required?
No, you do not need experience snowmobiling to go on this tour. However, it is fast paced and is for the more adventurous.
Are there age restrictions?
Because this thrilling tour is for single riders only (no passengers), all drivers must be at least 16 years old.
What should I bring/wear?
Snowmobiles, helmets, snow boots, and insulated coveralls are included. It is recommended that you dress in warm layers as you would for a day of skiing. Items you will want to bring include warm gloves, goggles or sunglasses, face masks, neck gators, and sunscreen, even on cloudy days.
Is gratuity included?
Price does not include gratuity. Recommended gratuity is $15 - $25 per person if you enjoyed your experience.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(2)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences
"Great time snowmobiling. "
"Mario was our snowmobile tour guide. He was phenomenal!"
"I bought my boyfriend a gift certificate for Cloud 9 Living, and it has been well worth it! We used part of it for a snowmobiling tour in Leadville, CO which was absolutely AMAZING!!! We climbed 12,000 feet to the top of the mountains and it was just beautiful. Our guides were great and we had a great time. All in all, my experience with Cloud 9 Living has been flawless, and the snowmobile tour was amazing and accommodating. Highly recommend!!!"