Mid-June through October:
Daily - 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:30 PM and 3:30 PM
- Voted "Number 1 activity in Leadville" on Trip Advisor
- 5 double cabled lines offer an unbeatable 9,000 feet of zip lining thrills
- Soar above vast canyons, high alpine meadows and beautiful brooks of the Rocky Mountains
- Breathe in fresh mountain air and experience the excitement of zip lining at 11,000+ feet!
Test out your zip lining aerobatics at over 11,000 feet in the beautiful Colorado Rocky Mountains on the 2-hour Leadville Zip Lining Tour!
The high altitude course features the latest in the sport's technology, including double-cables for safety and faster zips, with hands-free "zip stop" capabilities.
Begin this unparalleled outdoor adventure by checking in at the base camp on the slopes of Mount Arkansas, a nearly 14,000-feet mountain. After a scenic ride through the forest on the 6-ton monster truck, followed by a safety demonstration, start the fast-paced descent from the first platform at 11,000 feet!
The lines vary in distance from 450 to 800 feet and 4 of the 5 zip lines offer side by side travel. One of the longest zips, fondly known as the "honeymooner," offers the opportunity to hold hands with your adventurous partner as you zip to the next platform!
With grand views of the Continental Divide in the distance and the exciting thrills of speeding down the mountain in style, you'll love the Leadville Zip Lining Tour!
- Participants must be between 55 and 260 pounds, and be at least 7 years old
- Harnesses, helmets and other zip lining equipment will be provided
- Participants must sign a waiver prior to the experience
- It is recommended to leave personal belongings in your car during this experience
- Professional photos and videos will be available for purchase at base camp following the tour
Approximately 2 hours
You will be accompanied by up to 25 other tour participants. For groups larger than 4, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the zip lining experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Long pants are required. Sunglasses and sunscreen, even on cloudy days, are recommended.
For this Leadville Zip Lining Tour, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is experience required?
No, you do not need experience to zip line. Your group will be given a safety demonstration prior to your first zip line.
How safe is it?
The zip lines are licensed by the State of Colorado and inspected to the highest standards in the industry. Zip line guides are trained and certified in all aspects of the zip line operation.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
Yes, all participants must be above the age of 7 and weigh at least 55 pounds. Zip line participants cannot exceed 260 pounds.
Can I purchase professional photos?
Yes. Professional photos are available for purchase on site on the day of your experience.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(19)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences
"Aside from having to call & check the status of my booking, it was a great experience all around."
"Beautiful area, easy to find, and very fun and friendly staff. I will go back again."
"Absolutely amazing. I would recommend this experience gift to anyone!! When I went, there was a group of people ranging in age from 21 to at least 70!!! The guides were awesome, funny, helpful and willing to do anything to make the experience perfect."