June - October; start time is approximately at sunset.
This experience requires a minimum of four participants to run on any particular date. Participants booking as individuals will be placed on a list until they can be paired with others for a convenient date.
- Over 30 years of guiding experience with over 200,000 happy customers served
- Our professional guides are certified in First Aid, CPR, and Swiftwater Rescue
- Utilize state-of-the-art night vision monoculars to open your eyes to a whole new dimension in outdoor wilderness
There is just something amazing about experiencing wilderness in the evening!
Enjoy the peaceful quiet of dusk, as you float down Class I and II waters with sounds of beaver tails slapping in the background. Smell the fragrance of the river corridor as you sense the wonder of truly being "out there".
Bring your 3rd generation ITT Night Vision monoculars to your eyes and suddenly, in green hued clarity, the night turns to day.
As stars emerge, observe and learn constellations and enjoy the stillness of the river and the sounds of nature at night.
Class I-II rapids. Participants must be at least 7 years of age.
This experience requires a minimum of fourparticipants to run on any particular date.
4 hours total, with approximately 1.5 hours on the water.
8-10 per boat
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and closed toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 54 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(19)
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(12)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)From: $66Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Walking Food Tour of DenverFrom: $39Avg Rating of: 4-half(2)
- Front Range Balloon RideFrom: $249Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Rocky Mountain Balloon RideFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Guided ATV Tour (for 2+)From: $350Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All Denver Experiences
"Not as advertised. No wildlife on the river except some beaver slapping their tails. Not white water. Slow moving river. Except for the guide who was excellent it was Boring. I don't like to give poor reviews, but if I had paid $125 per person (it was a gift from our kids) I would be very mad. Definitely not worth the money. "
"This 3-4 hour adventure lasted barely an hour and that's only b/c the guide, Doug, pulled up to shore and took us hiking(!?). The whole thing would have lasted maybe, MAYBE 40 minutes without the circling in eddys and the hike. The monoculars were worthless and we didn't use them at all. There is no way the US military would rely on such a cheap product. Obviously this is NOT the adventure brochure writer is talking about! Over-hyped crap. I feel sorry for my friends that paid a fortune for a 50th birthday gift for me. I have no idea what I'm going to tell them in my thank you. Tracy Clevenger"
"Great time! Staff was incredibly knowledgeable. I would recommend this to any and everyone."