June through October:
Select Dates Only - Sunset
This experience requires a minimum of 4 participants to run on any particular date. Participants booking as individuals will be placed on a list until they can be paired with others for a convenient date.
- Guiding company has over 30 years of experience and rafted with over 200,000 happy customers
- Professional guides are certified in First Aid, CPR, and Swiftwater Rescue
- Utilize state-of-the-art night vision monoculars to open your eyes to a whole new dimension in outdoor wilderness!
Enjoy the peaceful quiet of dusk and experience the wilderness at night as you float down Class I and II waters! Listen to the sounds of nature and smell the fragrance of the river corridor as you sense the wonder of truly being "out there".
Bring your 3rd generation ITT Night Vision monoculars to your eyes and suddenly, in green hued clarity, the night turns to day.
As stars emerge, observe and learn constellations and enjoy the stillness of the river and the sounds of nature at night.
- Class I-II rapids
- Participants must be at least 7 years of age
- This experience requires a minimum of 4 participants to run on any particular date
4 hours total, with approximately 1.5 hours on the water.
You may be accompanied by up to 8-10 people per raft.
This experience is only for those who are booked on the raft.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions and closed toe shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Cancelling/rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What is included in this trip?
Professional guides, snacks and necessary rafting equipment are provided.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 54 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 4-half(14)
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonFrom: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $275
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)From: $66Avg Rating of: 4-half(14)
- Front Range Balloon RideFrom: $249Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Rocky Mountain Balloon RideFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Guided ATV Tour (for 2+)From: $350Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All Denver Experiences
"Not as advertised. No wildlife on the river except some beaver slapping their tails. Not white water. Slow moving river. Except for the guide who was excellent it was Boring. I don't like to give poor reviews, but if I had paid $125 per person (it was a gift from our kids) I would be very mad. Definitely not worth the money. "
"This 3-4 hour adventure lasted barely an hour and that's only b/c the guide, Doug, pulled up to shore and took us hiking(!?). The whole thing would have lasted maybe, MAYBE 40 minutes without the circling in eddys and the hike. The monoculars were worthless and we didn't use them at all. There is no way the US military would rely on such a cheap product. Obviously this is NOT the adventure brochure writer is talking about! Over-hyped crap. I feel sorry for my friends that paid a fortune for a 50th birthday gift for me. I have no idea what I'm going to tell them in my thank you. Tracy Clevenger"
"Great time! Staff was incredibly knowledgeable. I would recommend this to any and everyone."