- Work one on one to with your instructor to learn the basics or master a new technique
- Courses can take place in the pool or on various classes of rivers
- Private group classes are available as well
New to kayaking or a seasoned veteran? A private lesson is a great way to learn the basics and work on skills.
Your private instructor will tailor the lesson to meet your specific goals. They will make sure you understand the basic fundamentals of kayaking as well as inform you about the safety requirements. Also, they will be able to recommend the most suitable equipment and gear for you so that your life as a kayaker is most enjoyable.
Remember, as kayakers, we are always between swims and a private lesson is a great way to keep improving your skills and knowledge of this sport.
It is recommended that the participant be 12 years of age or a minimum of 80 pounds.
Up to 5 people per class
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Expect to get wet! Swimsuits and closed toe shoes recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)From: $66Avg Rating of: 4-half(12)
- Front Range Balloon RideFrom: $249Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Rocky Mountain Balloon RideFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Guided ATV Tour (for 2+)From: $350Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Clear Creek Rafting - Half DayFrom: $78
- All Denver Experiences