Private Kayaking Lesson
*pending instructor availability
- Learn from an experienced kayaking instructor to learn the basics or master a new technique
- Choose to have your course take place in a pool or on a river
- Enjoy a 1-on-1 lesson or bring friends along!
A Private Kayaking Lesson is a great way to learn the basics and work on skills whether your a first timer or a seasoned veteran!
Your instructor will tailor the lesson to meet your specific goals. They will make sure you understand the basic fundamentals of kayaking as well as inform you about safety techniques. Also, they will be able to recommend the most suitable equipment and gear for you so that your life as a kayaker is most enjoyable.
There is always something new to be learned when it comes to kayaking, your own personal lesson is the best way to master the sport!
- Lesson is most suitable for participants over 12 years of age, if younger, please contact Cloud 9 Living prior to booking
- Students should weigh at least 80 pounds
- Participants must be able to swim
There may be up to 5 students per private lesson.
Friends and family are welcome to watch and take pictures.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Be ready to get wet! Swimsuits and closed-toe shoes recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need kayaking experience?
No experience is necessary! Your instructor will tailor the lesson to your skills and abilities and work on techniques that you'd like to improve.
Will this be a 1-on-1 lesson?
It can be a 1-on-1 lesson or you may bring up to 4 other participants.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $99
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $488
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $200
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $80
- All Denver Experiences