Rocky Mountain Snowshoe Tour
November - April:
Daily - 8:30 AM & 1:00 PM
*Experience dependent on snow cover
- Journey through the wilderness with the top guide service onTripAdvisor
- Expert guides will cater the hike to your physical limitations and preference
- Round trip transportation from the Denver area included
- Surround yourself in natural beauty just 30 minutes outside the city!
Colorado is known as a winter wonderland. See it at its best as you snowshoe through the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.
Located just 30-minutes drive outside of Denver are some of the best snowshoeing trails in the country. Your experienced guides will either arrange transportation for you from Denver or you can opt to meet them at a predetermined location. There, you will be provided with snowshoes and guided on either a half or full day adventure! Half day tours typically last about 4 hours while a full day tour will last around 8 hours, including transportation.
Your guides will work with you to determine your groups limitations and select a tour that will be beautiful, rewarding, and fun! Distances and locations will vary. All you need to do is bundle up and enjoy the views. There really is nothing like the crisp mountain air in the wintertime!
- No experience necessary but snowshoers should be in good physical condition
- Round trip transportation to Downtown and West Denver included
- Participants must be at least 10 years old and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if under 18
- Participants must sign a Liability Waiver and complete a health questionnaire at pick up
- Snowshoes will be provided
- Drinks and small snack will be provide
The half-day tour is approximately 4-5 hours long, including round trip transportation from Denver. The full-day tour is approximately 8 hours, including round trip transportation from Denver.
Group sizes will vary but there will be no more than 10 participants per guide.
This experience is for participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Good walking shoes or hiking boots, a windbreaker or Gore -Tex shell, a hat for shade and sunglasses are recommended. It is a good idea to dress in layers and to avoid wearing any cotton. You may want to bring a small backpack to carry personal items.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this experience weather dependent?
Yes! Please always contact your experience provider with any questions regarding the weather. Sufficient snow must be present to snowshoe.
Will lunch be provided?
Lunch is not included. If you select the full-day tour, it is advised that you either pack a sack lunch or discuss options with your experience provider. They may be able to arrange lunch with prior notice.
What is provided?
For this tour, snowshoes will be provided. Also, light snacks, water and Gatorade will be available.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 68 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences