Woodhouse Day Spa located in Denver, CO at Ogden & 17th
Monday - Tuesday, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Wednesday, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Thursday - Sunday,9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Awarded Top of the Rockies "Best Spa" and Top of the Town 5280 Magazine
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Therapist will use special massage oils and perform light to medium relaxing strokes to increase circulation, improve skin and muscle tone
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
This classic European body massage technique uses soothing, relaxing strokes to increase circulation, improve skin and muscle tone, and achieve total relaxation.
Your therapist will use special massage oils while manipulating your muscles and de-stressing your entire body. You will walk away feeling fully revived with better circulation, more flexibility, and an overall ease of muscle aches and tensions.
It's the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out a personal health questionnaire and prepare for your experience.
Gratuity is not included in this package; 15-20% is suggested at the time of your service.
Choose from a 50 or 80 minute massage
Only participants are allowed to attend the appointment.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance for weekends and 7 days in advance for weekdays.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
What is the spa attire?
You will be given a robe and reflexology sandals to wear upon arrival.
What if I have a gender preference for my therapist?
You will be able to request the gender of your therapist during the booking process on our website.
How can I pay gratuity?
You can pay gratuity with most major credit cards (including Visa, Amex, Mastercard and Discover) and with cash.
When should I arrive for my appointment?
For new guests, it is suggested that you arrive 25-30 minutes early for your appointment to complete your guest profile and relax before your treatment. For returning guests, an arrival 15 minutes prior to appointment time is customary.
Is there an age requirement for treatments?
The spa accepts clients of all ages; however, a parental release may be required for some services to be rendered.
Can I bring my children?
As the spa experience is designed for your relaxation, the spa encourages you to make childcare arrangements and enjoy the spa without your little ones.
What is the rescheduling/cancellation policy?
Should the need to reschedule or cancel arise, you are required to give notice at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time. Failure to comply with this policy will result in the total loss of the value of your experience.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
Please disclose any pregnancy and medical conditions, allergies, or prescription medications you are taking prior to your service(s). You can disclose this information in our "Booking Notes" section when you submit a booking request, as well as in the intake questionnaire at the spa. The disclosure of this information will ensure that each customer has a safe and relaxing time at the spa.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 54 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(18)
- Scenic Glider RideFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(12)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)From: $66Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Walking Food Tour of DenverFrom: $39Avg Rating of: 4-half(2)
- Front Range Balloon RideFrom: $249Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Rocky Mountain Balloon RideFrom: $275Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Guided ATV Tour (for 2+)From: $350Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All Denver Experiences