White Water Rafting Colorado
July through Mid-September:
Daily - 9:30 AM
*All trips depend on the water levels of the season
- Over 30 years of guiding experience with over 200,000 happy customers
- Professional guides are certified in First Aid, CPR, and Swiftwater Rescue
- Raft the tremendous Shoshone section of the Colorado River with rapids range from Class II - III
- Enjoy roaring rapids, roller coaster waves and spectacular views in a truly memorable experience
- Includes gourmet riverside fajita lunch
Experience the thrill of white water rafting on this half-day adventure on the Colorado River. Let the roaring rapids pull you downstream, as you encounter roller coaster waves, giant boulders, and spectacular views.
Swim, splash, and sunbathe to your heart's content, all while enjoying the wildlife and scenic surroundings of Glenwood canyon. Take in the majestic beauty of the steep canyon walls and interesting geology towering above you as you really experience all that Colorado has to offer.
Finish your fantastic day with a gourmet riverside fajita lunch!
- Rapids range from Class II-III
- All participants must be ages 7 and up
- Lunch is provided
Approximately 3 hours
8-10 per boat
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Expect to get wet! Wear a bathing suit and closed toes shoes. Wet suits, splash jacket and all safety equipment are provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(2)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences