Wine and Painting Class
Fridays & Saturdays - 6:30 PM
- An artist will guide your group step-by-step as you create your very own canvas paintings
- Sip on a glass of wine or a beer and let your creative juices flow
- Art supplies are provided including canvas, paints, brushes, easels and aprons
- At the end of the night take home your very own masterpiece!
This Wine & Painting Class is great for anyone looking for a unique and fun night out!
Upon your arrival you can order a glass of wine or a beer from the swanky-40 foot stainless steel bar. Next, an artist will guide you and the rest of the group step-by-step through creating your very own canvas painting. Everyone will work on the same general artistic concept, allowing the instructor to help the group with pointers and tips along the way. Enjoy the funky playlists bringing a soundtrack to your evening to provide a little extra inspiration.
Grab a drink, sit back and enjoy a fantastic night out with friends!
- Participants must be at least 17 years of age with a parent or guardian present
- Alcohol is not included and can be purchased by participants who are 21+ with valid ID
- Canvas, paint, brushes, apron, easels and instruction are included
Approximately 2.5 hours
You will be accompanied by other participants, with a maximum class size of 55 participants per class.
This experience is only for those in the class.
The experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear clothes you don't mind getting paint on; an apron will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given however you may reschedule your class for another date with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. There will be a $10 administrative fee for rescheduling.
What type of food or beverages are available for purchase?
Small snacks such as pretzels, chips, cookies and chocobars are available at the studio. Non-alcoholic beverages available include soda, juices, tea, chai, hot chocolate and coffee. Alcoholic beverages include wines (by the glass or bottle) or micro brews and domestic beers.
May I bring my own drinks?
No, Colorado law prohibits you from bringing your own drinks.
What size canvas will I be provided to paint on?
You'll be provided a 16 x 20 canvas.Other size options are available for an additional fee.
Is this experience wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the venue is equipped with wheelchair accessible restrooms. Although the front of the building does require steps, there is a second entrance on the side that allows easy wheelchair access.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $99
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $488
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $200
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $80
- All Denver Experiences