Buena Vista Zipline Adventure
Buena Vista, CO
May - September:
Daily - 7:45 AM to 5:15 PM
- Hit speeds up to 30 MPH as you fly through the trees for over 3,000 feet
- Enjoy views of snow-capped peaks and the Arkansas River surrounding you
- You'll be in good hands with friendly and trained professional guides
- Experience the best of both worlds with our Whitewater Rafting & Ziplining experience
Get ready for a summer adventure unlike any other! As you soar through the forest on a truly impressive zipline course, you'll experience thrills and the serenity of nature all at once.
Make sure you look around, otherwise you might miss the views of snow-capped peaks and the pulsing Arkansas River that surround you.
- Line 1 (553 feet) - Line 1 starts out on a cliff and zips through the woods and lands high in an old growth tree
- Bridge (96 feet) - This is a high bridge about 35 feet off the ground that connects between 2 large trees
- Line 2 (538 feet) - Line 2 leaves from a high tree 35 feet above the ground and travels fast through the trees, landing on a platform tucked into the cliffs
- Line 3 (520 feet) - Line 3 takes off from the cliffs and takes you for a wild ride, landing on the ground on a bench overlooking the Arkansas River
- Bridge (97 feet) - This is a ladder bridge that goes from the ground up 30 feet to the top platform in a large tree
- Line 4 (375 feet) - Line 4 leaves from high inside an old growth tree, and it shoots through and above the trees out onto a large cliff
- Line 5 (899 feet) - Line 5 leaves from the cliffs then travels fast through the trees to the valley floor
- Line 6 (258 feet) - This leaves from a tree deck 45 feet off the ground and lands on another tree deck 35 feet in the air
- Line 7 (325 feet) - This final zip brings you high into an old growth tree
- Participants must be at least 10 years old, and weigh between 75 and 250 pounds
- Participants must not have any previous heart conditions or be pregnant
- Not recommended for those with serious back or knee injuries
- This experience requires an approximately 10 minute hike to the start location
- Includes permits, harness and technical equipment for ziplining
Approximately 1.5 - 2 hours
Up to 10 participants per time slot.
This experience is for booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear closed-toe, sturdy shoes, long pants or knee length shorts, and a shirt with a collar to prevent rub from harness straps.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling may be allowed, however rescheduling within 14 days of your experience and outside 48 hours before the trip will result in a $10 per participant change fee, and no rescheduling will be allowed inside of 48 hours of your experience.
Are there any restrictions?
Participants must be at least 10 years old, weigh between 75 and 250 pounds, and be in good physical condition. They also must not have any heart conditions or be pregnant to participate.
What is included in the price?
The Buena Vista Zipline Adventure package includes 7 zips and all necessary permits, harness and technical equipment for ziplining.
What if it rains?
This experience is weather dependent. If it is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $99
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $488
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $200
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $80
- All Denver Experiences
"Good time and friendly guides to hook you up. The only thing is you better be in decent shape because there is a hike up to the first line from the parking lot at 10,000+ feet of elevation. Air is a little thin up there if you are from the low lands! This is definitely a half-day thing coupled with a half-day run on the Numbers."
" I was able to do the Zipline Adventure in Buena vista, Colorado. This was an amazing experience. I have never done a Zip line Before this trip. The people were friendly, knowledgeable, and just down to earth. They showed us how it was all going to work and reassured us the lines would not break. They also had a great sense of humor, we had some amazing guides, Charlie and Manda who were so friendly, nice, and showed us an awesome time. Its all I have talked about since getting back to all my co workers, friends and family. This is an adventure we plan on going again. Next time we might add rafting who knows. Please make sure to give recognition to all the zip line guides and workers. Truly amazing people. Thank you Laurie Beale"
"The experience was fun, but I was expecting it to be more thrilling based on the description and what I had heard from others who had ziplined in different parts of the world. The guides were very friendly and helpful, though."