Lake Erie Sailing Charter
May through October:
Daily - 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Your Captain is USCG Licensed and has over 20 years race and cruise experience
- Your Island Catlina sailboat is 36 feet long, sleeps 7, has 3 cabins, 1 heads, and 1 showers
- Enjoy stunning views along beautiful Lake Erie such as Kelly's Island, Middle Bass Island and Pelee Point
- Soak in the sun, or help your Captain navigate this incredible waterway
Those who have experienced a sailing charter on the Western Basin of Lake Erie know that the sailing rivals anywhere in the world with warm, open water, and of course the fabulous Lake Erie Islands.
Few locations provide the diverse ports of call within easy sails as those you'll find at the Lake Erie Islands. Examples include: swimming from a protected beach at Kelly's Island, secluded anchorages on Middle Bass Island, and a nature preserve at Pelee Point.
The Catalina 36' used for this charter is top of the line and so is your Captain. With over 20 years of race and cruise experience on both mono-hulls and multi-hulls, the experience level of your Captain for this charter is second to none. Your captain's experience provides a wealth of knowledge far beyond the average captain making your trip informative as well as enjoyable.
So whether you wish to learn a little more about sailing or just sit back and soak up the sun, this skippered charter may be exactly what you are looking for.
- No prior experience necessary
- Lunch is included for an additional $20.00 per person (subject to change), payable to the experience provider at the time of the event
- All Captains are USCG Licensed and ASA Certified Sailing Instructors
Approximately 8 hours.
Up to 6 participants.
This is only for those on the experience.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear layered clothing, bring rain gear, and wear light-soled shoes. In addition, it is recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and sailing gloves.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 30 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of this experience.
Other Detroit Gift Ideas:(View all 24 Detroit experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn To Fly in MichiganAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $208
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $325
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(10)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $538
- Race a FerrariFrom: $238
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $368
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $300
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $130
- All Detroit Experiences