Romantic Dinner For Two
Year-round, pending chef's availability
- Discuss food preferences, any dietary concerns, and menu options during an initial consultation
- Your Chef will bring the groceries, prepare a delicious dinner, serve you, and clean up afterward
- Your Executive Chef has been in business since 2004, is Food Safety Certified and has been featured in the Detroit News, Detroit Free Press, and DOWNTOWN Birmingham
- Perfect experience for new parents who can't get out, or for any couple that is seeking a romantic and enjoyable evening!
Let someone else take care of the details, shopping, and cooking so you can rest and savor personalized cuisine with the one you love!
Your chef will consult with you to customize the menu to your liking, and can accommodate virtually any tastes you have. With groceries in hand, they will prepare a customized four-course dinner just for the two of you. Then sit back and relax as the chef cleans up and you enjoy each others company.
Whether it's for a surprise marriage proposal, anniversary, or just because you love each other, your chef is committed to creating a unique and memorable experience.
So get ready for a romantic evening that you and your loved one will never forget. Because the saying really is true, there's no place like home!
The cost of this experience covers locations within 45 miles of Troy, MI. For locations beyond this area, please contact Cloud 9 Living as additional travel fees may apply.
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences; should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem, you can simply reimburse your Chef.
Gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
Approximately 2.5-3.5 hours
Two (it is a Romantic Dinner!)
This experience is only for the participants.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your evening, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 30 days of notice. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Detroit Gift Ideas:(View all 24 Detroit experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn To Fly in MichiganAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $208
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $325
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(10)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $538
- Race a FerrariFrom: $238
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $368
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $300
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $130
- All Detroit Experiences