Learn to Scuba Dive
Year Round; Click Here for Schedule
Fridays: 6pm or 6:30pm - 10pm
Sat & Sun: 9am - 6pm
Six Week Course
Mondays or Thursdays: 6pm - 10pm
- Begin your dive journey at this PADI 5 Star Dive Center!
- Highly trained PADI certified instructors have been teaching students for over 12 years
- All classes small for a small student to instructor ration, ensuring maximum teaching efficiency
- Upon completion of this course you will be four open water dives away from certification!
Dive into the amazing underwater world of scuba diving with this introductory course!
Your course will be comprised of classroom and pool time where you will learn fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment, safety concerns, dive techniques, and all the basic skills you need to start scuba diving.
Following completion of this introductory course, you will just need to complete four open water dives to complete your PADI Open Water Dive certification.
Welcome to the amazing world of scuba diving!
Your mask, fins and snorkel are not included- you must provide on your own. A wetsuit will be provided. Must be at least 12 years of age to start class and in good physical condition. Guardian accompaniment highly recommended for children under 14. Ability to swim 300 yards and tread water for 10 minutes is required from all students as well.
Cost does not include the four open water dives required to complete your certification.
Classes are offered in either 6 week or weekend options. You will have approximately 20 hours of classroom and pool time followed by your open water certification dive.
There is a maximum of 8 people per class.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For the classroom portion, dress in comfortable clothing and for any water portions of the class, bring a swimsuit, towel and change of clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Detroit Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Detroit experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn To Fly in MichiganAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $208
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $325
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $538
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $300
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $130
- Drive an Indy CarFrom: $499
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $205
- All Detroit Experiences