Airboat Safari Adventure
Miami, FL- at the start of the Everglades
Year Round- weather and water permitting
- Over 8 years experience providing Airboat tours into the Everglades for clients ranging from Donald Trump's executives to families looking for adventure
- Private Tour - It's just your group on the boat, perfect for families and children
- Your professional captain will lead you deep into the Everglades, where you'll see alligators, wild birds and other wildlife
Explore the Florida Everglades from a perspective like no other as our guides take you to places you have only seen on TV.
Travel approximately 38 miles deep into the Florida Everglades. Your experienced private guide will take you into the River of Grass and man made rivers of the region. View amazing wildlife, including alligators and wild birds; and view the flora and fauna of Everglades National Park.
Join us for an experience of a lifetime that you will always remember!
Children are welcome on the tours. The Airboat is designed to accommodate 2 wheelchairs.
1.5 hours- you will travel approximately 38 miles
Up to 8 people per Airboat.
Only participants are allowed on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing; however, it is recommended to bring a windbreaker or sweatshirt, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a change of clothes in case you get wet.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
What are the best times to go out?
Winter Time: Not before 9am and you should plan to be back by 5pm-this is just for temperatures on cold days. All of our winter days are not cold. However, planning is the best option-always bring warm clothes in the winter season (November until the end of April) since those months can have a chill. We will put your garments in a secure box on the airboat yacht just in case you need them.
Summer Time: Anytime, and you can wear anything you want, but please wear your sun block as necessary.It's always good to have a windbreaker or light raincoat in the summer months just in case you encounter a light shower.
What about bugs?
There are rarely any bugs on you personal airboat safari. The only time you will probably encounter mosquitoes is in the summertime when the water levels change. You will most likely encounter mosquitoes when leaving your car and getting on the boat or when we stop at an island. If the bugs are bad, we will not stop at the island unless you, the client, so desires. We want your safari to be an outstanding one and want you and your party to return happy and bite-free.
Can we bring food and beverages with us?
Yes! We will have bottled water and ice onboard and can cater for you, but we prefer you bring your own food. You can bring wine and cheese and enjoy the exciting and romantic sunsets, brunch, or an Everglades lunch!
Other Ft Lauderdale Experiences:(View all 32 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $159Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $559Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $210Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- South Beach Miami Food TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Oleta Kayak TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Pedal & Paddle TourFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Indian Cooking ClassFrom: $95
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences
- Gift Certificates
"It was a really fun experience. Captain Andy was very informative and did not rush us thru whenever we had any questions."
"It far exceeded our expectations. After having experienced another boat ride with a different company we were dubious about doing it again because we were very disappointed BUT thank goodness we did. It was definitely a highlight of our Miami trip."