Indian Cooking Class
Select weekend dates
Click here for schedule
- Learn the secrets to preparing delicious, healthy and easy Indian dishes from scratch
- Classes rotate among 13 Indian themes, each with a unique menu
- Featured in Dine Magazine, the Miami Herald, Palmetto Bay News & NPR
- Sit down and relax at the end of class and enjoy a tantalizing meal from the class' creations
If you're looking for a unique and delicious experience cooking and enjoying Indian food then you've come to the right place. Whether you've always been intrigued by Indian food or just want to try cooking it for the first time, this is your chance to explore the delicious flavors of India.
Your instructor, Ayesha D'Mello will lead you through a one-of-a-kind Indian culinary experience as you prepare 6-8 dishes. Ayesha's cooking philosophy is focused on preparing quick, easy, healthy and delicious Indian meals from scratch, and after just one class you'll be well on your way to preparing delicious Indian meals on your own.
You'll be provided with copies of the featured recipes from your class so you can replicate the dishes in your own kitchen.
And last but certainly not least, your class will culminate with a tantalizing sit down meal from appetizer to dessert.
Take a trip to India without leaving the kitchen!
- Classes rotate among 13 different menus and themes
- All cooking and kitchen supplies included, bring lots of enthusiasm and a big appetite!
Each class is 3 hours with the first two hours cooking and the last hour sitting down for a delicious meal.
Classes hold up to 10 participants.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Casual and comfortable attire you can wear in a kitchen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final.
Do I need to be an experienced chef?
No experience necessary, your instructor will guide teach you everything you need to know in a fun and positive atmosphere.
Do I need to bring anything?
No, all food and kitchen supplies will be provided. All you need to bring is enthusiasm and a healthy appetite.
Other Ft Lauderdale Gift Ideas:(View all 56 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $190
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $349
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $107
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $378
- West Palm Beach Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $69
- Little Havana Food TourFrom: $60
- Dinner & Show Riverboat CruiseFrom: $53
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences