Bight Marina - Key West, FL
November - April
Daily at 1:30pm
- Afternoon sail is aboard the America 2.0, a luxury vessel that won the 2011 and 2013 Great Chesapeake Bay Schooner Race!
- Keep your eyes on the water --- you don't want to miss the dolphins, sea turtles, waterbirds and more!
- Get ready to hoist the sails and prepare for a great time on the crystal green waters off the beautiful coast of Key West!
Whether you're in Key West for a tropical vacation or are lucky enough to call it home, be sure to catch a ride on this afternoon sailing adventure!
Passengers will board the America 2.0, the fastest of the fleet and one of the most elegant vessels on the water. The 105-foot luxury yacht with 3,600 feet of sail is sure to be the envy of fellow sea travelers.
Keep your eyes on the water! Dolphins, turtles and waterbirds are known to add to the sailing excitement!
Featured landmarks on the 1.5-hour adventure at sea may include a view of Fort Zachary Taylor, the Sand Key Lighthouse, Mallory Square, and Sunset Pier.
- Complimentary mimosas, champagne, beer, wine and soda will be served on board
- Food is not included on this tour, but passengers are encouraged to bring a picnic
- All ages are welcome but anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present on the cruise
- The ship boards 10 minutes prior to departure time, and passengers must arrive at the dock at least 30 minutes before the departure time
- Gratuity for your captain and crew members is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
This experience is to be enjoyed by the participants only.
The experience usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather situations. A trip is only cancelled in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. Cancellations are made on the day of the sail, by the Captain, up to one hour prior to sail time. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions on the day of your experience. In the event of a cancelled sail, passengers will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler out on the water, so dress accordingly. We ask that passengers wear only soft soled shoes such as sneakers, deck shoes, flip-flops or sandals. You may wear your swimsuit, but a light jacket is recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is not allowed and all bookings are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will I get seasick?
The America 2.0 is a steady, gentle sailing vessel. Most people do not experience seasickness.
Is there a bathroom on board?
Yes, there is a bathroom on board that will be accessible at all times.
Is the schooner handicap accessible?
No, unfortunately the schooner is not wheelchair-accessible.
Can I bring food and drinks?
Complimentary beverages will be served and passengers are encouraged to bring a picnic on board. It is illegal to bring alcoholic beverages on board.
Other Ft Lauderdale Gift Ideas:(View all 54 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $349
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(27)From: $190
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $130
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $499
- Little Havana Food TourFrom: $60
- Seaplane TourFrom: $259
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson - Palm Aire Country ClubAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $199
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences