Oleta Kayak Tour
Oleta River State Park, FL
Daily - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM
- Your friendly and knowledgeable instructor will guide you to an island in the Bay of Biscayne, exploring sea marshes, and through Mangrove canopies
- View spectacular wildlife in the State Park, including manatees and dolphins
- All levels of experience welcome, a great experience for families & friends!
Get away from the everyday hustle and bustle to enjoy a truly memorable day on the water!
Oleta River State Park is located at the northern end of Biscayne bay, just 15 minutes away from downtown Miami and 20 minutes away from downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Enjoy a private guided kayak tour, exploring the beautiful waters of Biscayne Bay and paddling through mangroves and sea marshes. Keep your eyes open, as dolphins and manatees frequent the bay!
The Oleta River is a very beautiful place, and there is no more relaxing and enjoyable way to explore this wonderful area than by kayak!
- State Park entrance fee of $6 per vehicle is not included in price
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All equipment will be provided - your instructor will determine your type of kayak according to your experience, height and weight
- After your tour, checkout the Historic Blue Marlin Fishhouse Restaurant for locally smoked fish
1.5 hour guided tour
The tour is for your group size.
Spectators are not allowed to participate in the guided tour, but there are nature trails available for hiking.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear nylon shorts, sandals, and a hat. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a water bottle are also recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. If you need to cancel or reschedule your tour you may do so with at least 72 hours notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are kayaks easy to tip over?
Kayaks aren't any tippier than canoes or any other small boats.One advantage to kayaking is your paddle, which is held across your body helping with balance.
If I can't swim, can I still go on a kayak tour?
Sure! Swimming skills are not a requirement. For safety, everyone is required to wear a Personal Flotation Device at all times while on the water.
Are water, beverages or snacks available?
Yes, there are beverages, energy bars, ice creams and snacks available for purchase before or after your tour.
Is gratuity included in the package price?
Gratuity is not included in the tour package. If you are happy with the service you receive, your guide would greatly appreciate any tips!
Other Ft Lauderdale Gift Ideas:(View all 55 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $190
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $349
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $107
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $378
- West Palm Beach Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $69
- Little Havana Food TourFrom: $60
- Dinner & Show Riverboat CruiseFrom: $53
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences