Playing Lesson - Grand Palms Resort and Country Club
Grand Palms Resort and Country Club - Pembroke Pines, FL
November through March:
*Pending instructor and course availability
- This advanced on-course instruction will focus primarily on player decisions, dealing with uneven lies, and when and where to be aggressive on the course
- 9-hole playing lesson at the Grand Palms Resort and Country Club
- Includes cart and green fees
- Take your golf game to the next level with a Playing Lesson with a Pro!
Improve your golf game when you experience a playing lesson with a PGA Pro!
This 9-hole on course playing lesson will primarily focus on managing the course while providing tips and techniques to lower your stroke count.
With the expert help of a golf pro, you'll work on visualizing the perfect shot, working on your pre-shot routine, dealing with uneven terrain and sending the ball exactly where you want it to go.
Discover how to improve your game with a playing lesson at the Grand Palms Resort and Country Club!
About Your Instructor:
Lucas Cohen is a Class "A" PGA Professional with over 15 years of experience as an instructor. Professional accomplishments include 2010 and 2011 "Top 50 U.S. Kids Instructor - Honorable Mention", elected member of the PGA Presidents Council 2007-2011 and multiple publications in PGA Magazine.
- Includes cart and green fees for the duration of your lesson
- 3-5 years playing experience is recommended for this advanced lesson
- Participant must bring his/her clubs
This 9-hole playing lesson will last approximately 2 hours.
This experience is for 1 student.
This private lesson is for the student and instructor only.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your lesson is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with your instructor. Always contact your instructor with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Appropriate golf attire including a collared or mock neck shirts, spike-less golf shoes, and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.
Other Ft Lauderdale Gift Ideas:(View all 55 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $190
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $349
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $107
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $378
- West Palm Beach Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $69
- Little Havana Food TourFrom: $60
- Dinner & Show Riverboat CruiseFrom: $53
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences