Fort Lauderdale, FL
Daily - 1:30 PM
- Cruise with a top-rated tour provider, in business over 80 years
- Enjoy a fully narrated trip down the New River known as the "Venice of America"
- Spend time exploring a lush private island and take in a gator show while you are there
- A great way to see the sights with the whole family!
Your unforgettable 3-hour journey will begin when you step aboard the riverboat, a majestic old-fashioned sternwheeler. This magnificent vessel has two, open-air decks for you to enjoy so find a seat with a view and settle in!
During the approximately 1-hour cruise to your destination, your captain will share interesting tidbits and facts about the area and point out all the most beautiful homes as you cruise through Millionaire's Row. If you get hungry along the way, there are beverages and snacks available for purchase from the on-board snack bar.
When you arrive at the private tropical island, you will make landfall and spend approximately an hour exploring. There is lots to do and you choose how to spend your time. You may want to catch the alligator show or go visit lemurs and monkeys. You'll even have an opportunity to hold a baby alligator if you choose! Or maybe you'd just like to spend your time strolling the footpaths with an ice cream cone in hand. Whatever you choose, don't lose track of time because you don't want to miss your boat back!
After your hour of exploration is complete, it will be time to board the riverboat once more to make the return trip back to the dock. Rest, recover, and reminisce as your captain sees you safely home!
- Fully narrated riverboat cruise
- Live entertainment on tropical island
- Beverages may be purchased on board and at island concession stand: juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Snacks available for purchase onboard as well as on the island
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fees
- Must bring a printed copy of your voucher to the box office prior to boarding
The full tour (including cruising and island time) will last approximately 3 hours.
The cruise ship can accommodate up to 385 people.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience will not be affected by weather unless extreme conditions exist. Always contact your experience provider directly with any concerns regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Casual attire is recommended but you can dress for whatever occasion you like!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. You must reschedule your cruise for a date within one year of the original booking. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do you serve alcoholic beverages?
Yes, there is a full-service bar on the Tropical Isle and on the ship. All passengers purchasing and/or consuming alcohol must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID.
Can we bring outside food and drink?
Unfortunately, no. You cannot bring any outside food or drink on this cruise. There are beverages and snacks available on-board as well as a full-service concession stand on the island serving hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, etc.
Other Ft Lauderdale Gift Ideas:(View all 56 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(29)From: $190
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $349
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $107
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $378
- West Palm Beach Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $69
- Little Havana Food TourFrom: $60
- Dinner & Show Riverboat CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(1)From: $53
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences