South Beach Miami, FL
Mondays, Wednesday through Friday - 5:00 PM
Saturdays - 12:00 PM & 5:00 PM
Sundays - 12:00 PM
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour providers have been featured in Frommer's, Miami magazine, Deco, NBC Miami and Daily Candy
- Experience South Beach's legendary Art Deco architecture, its melting pot of cultures, and of course delicious culinary delights
- Enjoy a variety of tastings at 5 - 7 stops with some of South Beach's favorite eateries
- The perfect chance for visitors or locals to experience South Beach from a whole new perspective
On this South Beach food tour, you'll venture to the must-try hot spots that craft some of Miami's tastiest bites.
A melting pot of cultures, South Florida's offerings run the gamut from five-star gourmet to hole-in-the-wall delicious. Your guides will lead you through South Beach's favorite culinary locales that are as varied as the communities of Miami.
Take in South Beach's Art Deco architecture as you learn the cultural background and ingredients of each mouth-watering bite you'll be tasting. This tour is a melting pot of cultures with 5 - 7 varied tastings that may include:
- Traditional Colombian cuisine
- Tastes of Argentina
- A Cuban Classic
- Gourmet Italian cuisine
- Tastes of Peru
- A special "Sweet" treat
Plus, you'll get a chance to meet face to face with the people behind the food, and learn the stories behind the dishes you sample along the way.
The ultimate South Beach culinary experience!
- All tastings are included in the price
- Visit 5-7 tasting locations for samples that will happily fill most stomachs
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile
- Please notify Cloud 9 Living of any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking your tour
2 - 2.5 hours
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience runs rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice.
Are tour guide gratuities included?
Gratuity is not included in the cost of this experience, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy the tour.
How far will we walk?
Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile at a leisurely pace throughout the tour.
I have dietary restrictions, what should I do?
Please let your guide know about any dietary restrictions at the start of your tour.Please note, the tour providers are not able to make any changes to the pre-arranged menu.
Are children welcome?
Yes, children are welcome on the tour. Please note that special kids menus are not available.
Other Ft Lauderdale Gift Ideas:(View all 48 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $349
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(27)From: $190
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $130
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $499
- Little Havana Food TourFrom: $60
- Seaplane TourFrom: $259
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson - Palm Aire Country ClubAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $199
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences
"Our guide was really good and knowledgeable of South Beach. I was born in Miami and have never learned so much about South Beach before. The food variety was excellent. Would recommend it to anyone."
"Lana did a wonderful presentation."
"My wife and I live in Boca Raton, FL and have been to South Beach many times but never experienced the true "flavor" of it. We enjoyed it very much."