Homestead-Miami Speedway - Miami, FL
Select dates only:
Click here for schedule
- Full size, Sprint Cup stock cars that have been raced by the likes of Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Carl Edwards and Dale JR.
- Ride with a professional instructor and top speeds of 150 MPH!
- To Actually Drive The Car Yourself, check out our Drive a Stock Car in Ft. Lauderdale experience!
It's time to strap on your helmet and buckle up for your high-speed adventure on a real NASCAR Speedway.
Your expert instructor will take you on the ride of your life as you hit real racing speeds up to 150 MPH!
Since 2002 Homestead-Miami Speedway has hosted the final races of the season for all three of NASCARs series. This 1.5-mile oval is known for its steep variable banking, producing a number of close finishes. Check it out for yourself and let the adrenaline rush begin!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and a weigh at least 100 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
3 or 6 lap packages; time at the track is approximately 2 - 3 hours
1 per car
Yes, friends and family are encouraged to join you and don't forget a camera to capture your experience!
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted! If inclement weather causes cancellation of your experience, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both of these options will be carried out directly with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, casual clothing depending on the time of year. Closed toed shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons a minimum height of 5'0" and a weight of 100 lbs is required. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent.
Are there size requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall and weigh between 100 - 280 lbs.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
Real Sprint Cup Style Race Cars driven by the likes of Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr. and other professional NASCAR drivers.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience typically takes no more than 2 hours. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the stock car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
Other Ft Lauderdale Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $140Avg Rating of: 4-half(3)
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceFrom: $533Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $190Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Fort Lauderdale Food TourFrom: $80
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson - Palm Aire Country ClubFrom: $199Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Oleta Kayak TourFrom: $65Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Pedal & Paddle TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,492Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences
"fun experience. staff not familiar with the package I bought and was confusion. Experience ended fairly quickly for the time it took to get to the event. "
"If there was a small step to get in the car for us old folk, I think that would help. Overall I had a really good time and would do it again. Thanks a lot!"
"The wait for the ride along was over 90 minutes from check in. They needed to have 3 rather than 2 cars. "