Hapuna Heliport - Big Island, HI
Daily - 4:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- The FAA Certified Pilots are recipients of the Platinum Safety Award from the Helicopter Association International
- Enjoy a 30 - 40 minute flight over the Big Island's diverse landscape
- Don't forget your camera because these are views you'll never want to forget!
Climb aboard for an aerial tour of Big Island's north side and experience the diversity and beauty this island embodies.
After take-off from the Hapuna Heliport, you'll fly above the beautiful Kohala mountains, complete with picture-perfect coastal views.
Next you'll climb past Waimea and over the island's sweeping pasture lands and ranches. From here, you'll head to the lush rainforests of the Hamakuaa Coast where you'll be treated to views of steep ocean cliffs, raging waterfalls, winding valleys and some of the most spectacular vistas in Hawaii.
Experience the serenity and natural beauty of the Big Island of Hawaii!
- Seat assignments determined by weight and balance
- All passengers must bring a valid form of ID
- Participants cannot scuba dive 24 hours before or after this experience
Flight time is approximately 30 - 40 minutes.
Up to 6 passengers, pending weight restrictions
This tour is for booked participants only, but spectators are welcome to come take pictures and watch the take-off and landing.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
What do I need to bring?
All passengers must bring a valid form of ID. Also, don't forget to bring your camera!
Why is scuba diving not allowed 24 hours before and after this flight?
Flying too soon after an underwater descent, puts divers at risk for decompression sickness. DCS can happen when one experiences a significant atmospheric pressure change within a short period of time; in this case rapidly going from a scuba dive to a high altitude. Therefore, scuba diving is not allowed 24 hours before or after a flight.
Is there an age limit?
Children under 23 months are considered a lap child, but older ones would need to purchase a seat at the regular price.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $229
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences