Lahaina - Maui, HI
Daily - 5:30 PM
May - August:
Daily - 5:30 PM
September - April:
Sunday through Friday - 5:00 PM
Enjoy a night in paradise watching the sun dip below the horizon followed by an evening of authentic Hawaiian entertainment with a Dinner Cruise and Luau Combo in Maui!
- Spend your first night dining and dancing on a 2.5 hour sunset dinner cruise aboard a beautiful 120-foot luxury yacht
- Experience a Hawaiian tradition the next night and enjoy one of the best Luau's in Hawaii
- Dinner cruise offers a delicious plated meal, tableside service and live DJ entertainment
- Luau takes place on a prime oceanfront location
- Best deal for 2 of Maui's favorite evening activities!
Enjoy two of Maui's favorite evening activities with the Sunset Dinner Cruise and Luau Combo!
First, you'll have an incredible evening in paradise aboard the pride of the fleet, the Maui Princess. Take in the spectacular views of a Hawaiian sunset on the 2.5 hour dinner cruise with table side service.
Indulge in your choice of plated dinner. Dinner options may include prime rib, roasted chicken, mahi mahi or vegetarian cous cous. Accompaniments may include a garden salad, dinner rolls and desserts.
Following dinner, enjoy music from the on board DJ and the magnificent views of the setting sun in Hawaii!
The second half of this unique combination is an authentic Hawaiian Luau right on the Kaanapali Beach! Your evening will begin with an inviting lei greeting and tropical cocktails as the sun is setting.
Visit the all-you-can-eat buffet for your fill of traditional Hawaiian favorites that may include Kalua pig, Kalua turkey, fresh island fish and chicken. Accompaniments may include Hawaiian sweet potatoes, fried rice, corn, an assortment of salads, fruits and dessert. Try some delicious complimentary tropical cocktails such as Mai Tai's, Blue Hawaii's, Hula Hulk's, Maui Sunset's and a Volcano Frog.
Once the sun has set, the show will begin! The traditional party will feature dances from Hawaii, Tahiti, Samoa and New Zealand. A fire knife finale will 'wow' the crowd and free photo opportunities with the dancers following the show complete the perfect Hawaiian evening.
Start with the sunset dinner cruise and then enjoy an authentic Hawaii feast with the Dinner Cruise and Luau Combo in Maui!
- Passengers must take the dinner cruise prior to the Luau
- Guests will receive a voucher to the Luau upon arrival to the dinner cruise
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase from a full cash bar during the dinner cruise (drink prices range between $4-$8)
- Sodas and juices are included on the dinner cruise and the Luau
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages are served at the Luau
- Special pricing is available for children between the ages of 7-12, contact Cloud 9 Living for customized pricing
Up to 150 guests
This experience is only for those on the dinner cruise and Luau
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress for both the dinner cruise and the Luau is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler on the water, so guests are encouraged to bring a sweater. Soft-soled shoes are required on the dinner cruise.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do you have to go to the Luau the evening after the cruise?
No, you will receive a voucher for the Luau on the scheduled dinner cruise. You may use this voucher to attend the Luau on the evening of your choice.
What are the dinner options on the cruise?
Dinner options include prime rib, roasted chicken, mahi mahi and a vegetarian option. Accompaniments may include vegetable du jour, garden salad, potatoes, dinner rolls and dessert.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages on the dinner cruise?
Yes, there is a cash only, full bar on board the Maui Princess. Unlimited sodas and juice are included in the price of this experience.
Are bathrooms available on the dinner cruise?
Yes, the ship is equipped with a bathroom.
What should I bring with me on the dinner cruise?
It is recommended to bring a sweater, as the temperature may be cooler on the water. If you'd like to purchase alcoholic beverages on board, please bring a valid form of ID and cash.
What are the dinner options for the Luau?
The Luau menu is an all-you-can-eat buffet and may include multiple salad options, pan-fried Pancit noodles, teriyaki chicken, island fish, Kalua pork, Asian beef stir fry, corn, fried rice, pineapple, desserts and more!
Are alcoholic beverages available at the Luau?
Yes! There is an open bar at the Luau. Specialty cocktails may include Mai Tai's, a Maui Sunset, Luau Lu Lu and more.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences