Daily - 6:00 AM & 9:30 AM
Experience an action-packed, authentic Oahu adventure on an All Day Dolphin Tour!
- Longest running dolphin snorkeling tour with a focus and appreciation for the local culture
- Join in a traditional E'Hoi Mai ceremony, hula lesson, swim with spinner dolphins and turtles and more
- Crew is inviting, fun and have an incredible passion for the sea
- This full day tour will introduce you to Hawaiian culture and give you a once in a lifetime experience!
Get an insider's look at the culture and marine life of Hawaii with an All Day Dolphin Tour you'll remember forever!
Your day of authentic adventure will begin with either hotel pick-up from your Waikiki hotel or you can meet at the harbor on the West side of the island.
After a meet and greet and safety demonstration with your enthusiastic and friendly crew, you'll take part in a traditional E'Hoi Mai Ceremony.
From there, your tour guides will lead to you to areas known for their clear waters and abundance of marine life. With a guide leading the way, you'll likely encounter Spinner Dolphins, colorful tropical fish, the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle and more!
Once you've had your fill of snorkeling, feel free to kayak or paddle board with the crew or explore the area on your own while the Captain grills you a special Hawaiian cheeseburger.
To top off the day of exploration and a look into the Hawaiian culture, you'll learn Hula from a real Kumu Hula, or Hula Master!
Experience authentic Hawaiian traditions in a fun, entertaining and exciting way on the All Day Dolphin Tour on the island of Oahu!
- All snorkel equipment will be provided
- Must be 2 years of age or older
- Waikiki hotel pick up is available
- Guests will travel by bus approximately 45 minutes to the harbor
- Beverages and lunch will be served on board
- Boat is equipped with a restroom
Approximately 5 hours total. Bus from Waikiki to the boat is approximately 45 minutes, dolphin tour is 3.5 hours and the bus ride back to Waikiki is 45 minutes.
Up to 41 participants
This experience will be enjoyed by the participants only. Guests do not have to participate in every activity but must purchase a certificate in order to spectate.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation due to weather, you will reschedule directly with your experience provider.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to dress as if you are headed to the beach. Swimsuits are encouraged and guests should bring a sweater, as the temperature is typically cooler on the water. Crew and all passengers will sail barefoot and leave all shoes at the harbor. Snorkel gear and towels will be provided on board.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
How long is the tour?
The total experience is approximately 5 - 5.5 hours. The bus ride from Waikiki to the boat is approximately 45 minutes, the dolphin tour is 3.5 hours and the bus ride back to Waikiki is 45 minutes.
Is there a restroom on board?
Yes, the boat is equipped with a restroom.
What should I bring with me?
All guests should bring a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat. The temperature on the water can be cooler so a light jacket or sweater is recommended.
Can I touch the dolphins?
It is important to remember the spinner dolphins and other wildlife you may see are wild animals so physical contact is difficult and not recommended. However, the dolphins have been known to come within 5 feet of swimmers.
Are food and beverages available on board?
Yes, beverages are available throughout the tour and a Hawaiian lunch will be served on board as well.
Do you provide vegetarian lunch?
Yes, vegetarian burgers are available upon request.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences