Wai'anae Boat Harbor - Oahu, HI
Daily - 9:30 AM
*Rates do not apply for holidays
Be awed by spinner dolphins and other marine life on the Dolphin Watching Cruise and Lunch!
- Certified Naturalists offer narration and a video presentation on the 2-hour cruise
- Observe spinner dolphins, sea turtles and other marine life in their natural habitat
- Cruise is on an eco-friendly, double-deck catarmaran with a 360 degree observation deck and dining area
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings year-round!
Observe wild dolphins off the coast of Oahu on the Dolphin Watching Cruise and Lunch!
Panoramic decks aboard the 149-passenger, double deck catamaran offer 360 degree views for prime marine life viewing. With Certified Naturalists on board, you'll receive expert narration and video presentation.
Take in unbelievable sights of spinner dolphins performing aerobatic tricks through the air, sea turtles gliding through the water and other marine life on the 2-hour cruise.
Choose to add a buffet. This may include a delicious create-your-own-burger lunch withpremium hamburgers, a selection of buns, grilled pineapple, avocado, tomatoes, Kula lettuce, a variety of cheeses to choose from, your choice of sauces, potato chips and desserts.
Cruise from Wai'anae Harbor toward Ka'ena Point or Ko Olina for prime dolphin viewing on the Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise!
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings or you will receive a voucher for a free dolphin watching cruise directly from the experience provider
- Special pricing is available for children between the ages of 3-11, call Cloud 9 Living for specifics
- Souvenir photos are available for purchase on board
- Unlimited fruit punch is available and additional beverages are available for purchase (cash only)
- Transportation from the Waikiki area and Ko Olina area is available directly from your experience provider for an additional cost
* Please note, rates do not apply to specialty or holiday cruises that may include Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Independence Day or New Years Eve
Up to 149 passengers
This experience is only for those on the dolphin cruise.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is casual but temperatures may be cooler on the water. A sweater or light jacket is recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are dolphin sightings guaranteed?
Yes! Dolphin sightings are guaranteed by your experience provider. You will receive a voucher for a dolphin watching cruise directly from your experience provider if you do not spot a dolphin.
Are children welcome on this cruise?
Yes! Children are welcome on this tour. Discounted pricing is available for children between the ages of 3-11. Call Cloud 9 Living for special pricing.
What will we eat for lunch?
You will enjoy a delicious create-your-own-burger lunch on board that may include premium hamburgers, a selection of buns, grilled pineapple, avocado, tomatoes, Kula lettuce, a variety of cheeses to choose from, your choice of sauces, potato chips and desserts.
Is there a restroom on board?
Yes, a restroom is available on board.
Where will we cruise?
You'll cruise from Wai'anae Harbor toward Ka'ena Point or Ko Olina for prime dolphin viewing. Captain may alter the route due to sea conditions.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences