Daily - Pickup between 2:00 PM - 2:20 PM
- Explore the lower slopes of Diamond Head and take in views of Hanauma Bay and Halona Blowhole
- Head for the hills atop Oahu's lush Ko'olau Mountain Range and take in endless views of valleys and majestic peaks
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides have 40 years of experience and have received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence award
- Experience the best of Oahu's natural beauty!
Your day will start with a friendly "Aloha" from your guide as you are picked up from your hotel. Then it's off to explore the lower slopes of Waikiki's most famous landmark, Diamond Head.
Enjoy postcard quality viewpoints overlooking the crystal clear waters of Hanauma Bay, the Halona Blowhole and its famous beach featured in the Hollywood classic From Here to Eternity.
Next you'll head for the hills as you venture to the mountain tops of Oahu's lush green Ko'olau mountains. As you stand atop the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout, you'll have the chance to learn about ancient Hawaiian battles fought on these mountain tops from your guide. Soak it all as you enjoy views of lava fields and the island's rugged east coast.
As you return to Waikiki, revel in the tranquility of an afternoon spent exploring Oahu, one of the most beautiful places on earth.
- Includes all admission fees for Nu'uanu Pali Lookout & Valley and any other sites visited
- Pricing for children 3-11 years old is available, please contact Cloud 9 Living
- Includes hotel pick-up from most hotels in Waikiki
This tour will last approximately 3-3.5 hours.
Tours are limited to a maximum of 25 participants.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent except in the event of an extreme weather event like a hurricane.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and footwear, and bring sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What is included in the cost of this tour?
In addition to the tour itself, all admission fees that may be required by any sites visited on the tour are included. This includes a $3 admission fee at Nu'uanu Pali Lookout & Valley.
What hotels in Waikiki does the tour provider pick up from?
For questions about hotel pickup and locations please contact us at 866-525-6839.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences