Honolulu Harbor - Honolulu, HI
Daily - Captain's Reception at 4:45 PM,
Dinner at 5:30 PM
*Rates do not apply to specialty or holiday cruises
Indulge in a delectable French style dinner on the highly-acclaimed Gourmet Sunset Dinner Cruise in Oahu!
- 2013 & 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipients
- Captain's reception, 7-course dinner, premium bar and live entertainment on 2-hour cruise
- Aboard a beautiful 1,500 passenger, 232-foot award-winning vessel with multiple levels and a 60-foot high observation sun deck
- Spend a night dining, dancing and enjoying a beautiful Hawaiian sunset along the Waikiki coast!
Spend an evening mesmerized by the city lights of Honolulu from Hawaii's largest, award-winning vessel on the Gourmet Sunset Dinner Cruise!
Climb aboard the beautiful 232-foot, 1,500 passenger vessel and enjoy the exclusive Captain's Welcome Reception before your gourmet 7-course meal. The menu offers a rotating and seasonally selected variety of dishes that may include lobster, prime beef tenderloin, Kauia shrimp salad and a variety of delicious accompaniments.
Listen for nostalgic blues songs and current tunes as you dance the night away to live Jazz from an Oahu Jazz trio and a variety of other live entertainment throughout the evening.
Cruise the Waikiki coastline, marvel at a beautiful Hawaiian sunset and enjoy a 7-course dinner on the Gourmet Sunset Dinner Cruise!
- A non-alcoholic Hawaiian Bellini and 3 premium beverages are included in the price of this experience
- Additional beverages are available for purchase
- Participants must present a valid form of ID to purchase alcoholic beverages
- Friday night cruises are extended (typically until 9:00 PM) for a firework display subject to availability as tour providers do not operate or control it.
- Transportation from the Waikiki area and Ko Olina area is available directly from your experience provider for an additional cost
Up to 1,500 passengers
This experience is only for those on the Gourmet Sunset Dinner Cruise.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is business casual. Slacks are required for gentlemen, jackets recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of food is served?
The Gourmet Sunset Dinner Cruise offers a 7-course meal with a rotating, seasonal menu.
What is the dress code?
For this evening cruise, dress is business casual. Slacks are required for gentlemen, jackets are recommended.
Are there restrooms on board?
Yes, restrooms are available on each deck of the ship.
Are there any age restrictions?
This evening dinner cruise is not recommended for children.
Can food allergies and dietary restrictions be accommodated?
Most food allergies and dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please notify Cloud 9 Living of any special requests at the time of booking.
Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the ship is A.D.A. compliant with 2 elevators.
Where do we cruise?
This cruise will travel the Kahala Gold Coast up to Diamond Head, the volcanic tuff cone, for spectacular views of Oahu. The captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 48 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences