Kahului Heliport on Maui - Kahului, Hawaii
- Fly with an experienced FAA-certified pilot and recipients of the Platinum Safety Award from Helicopter Association International
- Enjoy a 40-50 minute flight over Haleakala, Hana's "Seven Pools", the Hana Rain Forest, coastline waterfalls and legendary Ho'okipa beach
- There's no better way to take in the beauty of Maui than from the sky!
Climb aboard for an unforgettable helicopter tour over paradise on earth - Maui!
Climb high above Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. You'll feel like you're flying over the moon as you soar above it's massive crater and lava flows that once flowed to the sea.
From here, head towards the coast for an aerial view of Hana and all its hidden treasures. Hana's "back side" is home to the famed Seven Pools - an amazing network of cascading waterfalls and pools that empty into the deep-blue Hawaiian ocean along the rugged Kipahulu coastline.
View the Hana Rain Forest from above- the largest tropical rain forest in the U.S., boasting over 180 square miles of lush Hawaiian paradise.
Soar over Ho'okipa beach, a world-renowned windsurfing spot. As you tour the coastline, keep your eyes peeled for whales (if it's the season), surfers and other wildlife.
Experience the best of Maui with the Hana & Haleakala helicopter tour!
FX Star - The industry standard for a high-quality sightseeing helicopter. Features all forward facing bench style seats offering excellent visibility and seating for up to 6 passengers.
Whisper Star - The ultimate in sightseeing helicopters, the Whisper Star offers more interior room and enhanced views with added plexiglass and elevated rear seats. Seating is for up to 6 passengers.
- Seat assignments determined by weight and balance
- All passengers must bring a valid form of ID
Flight time is approximately 40-50 minutes.
Up to 6 passengers, pending weight restrictions
This tour is for booked participants only, but spectators are welcome to come take pictures and watch the take-off and landing.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences