Honolulu International Airport - Honolulu, Hawaii
Daily - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Fly high above the lush greenery, historic Honolulu Harbor, beautiful white sandy beaches and more on the Hidden Oahu Helicopter Tour!
- FAA Certified Pilot offers in-flight narration throughout your flight using two-way communication headsets
- 45-minute scenic flight with up to 6 passengers and a pilot
- Eurocopter A-star helicopter offers an air conditioned cabin and extra window space
- Take in amazing views of the Keehi Lagoon, Hanauma Bay, famous surfing spots, the Dole Pineapple maze and more!
Get a bird's eye view of the island on the Hidden Oahu Helicopter Tour!
On this approximately 45-minute flight, you'll receive in-flight narration to distinguish the many landmarks below from your FAA Certified Pilot.
The scenic flight begins with incredible views of the Keehi Lagoon and Honolulu Harbor. After a fly-over of downtown Honolulu, you'll head toward the Oahu beaches famous for their white sand. Other sights on the flight may include the coral formation of Kaneohe Bay, "Jurassic Park" valley, Sacred Falls with an 1,000-foot cascading waterfall and the surfing hot spots of the island.
The aircraft offers an air conditioned cabin, Bose noise-cancelling headsets with two-way communication between passengers and pilot and extra windows for premium viewing!
See the island of Oahu and all it's wonder from above on the Hidden Oahu Helicopter Tour!
- Seat assignments determined by weight and balance
- All passengers must bring a valid form of ID
- Passengers over 250 pounds may incur an additional fee
- Passengers cannot scuba dive 24 hours before or after a helicopter flight
- Flight paths may be altered in the event of shifting trade winds
Flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
This tour is for up to 6 passengers, pending weight restrictions and the option selected.
This tour is for booked participants only, but spectators are welcome to take pictures and watch the take-off and landing.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any age, height or weight restrictions?
All ages are welcome on the flight, however passengers over the age of 2 are required by the FAA to sit in their own seat. Passengers over 250 pounds may be subject to an additional fee. Your seat assignment will be determined by weight and balance.
Can I take pictures from the helicopter?
Yes!The Eurocopter A-star helicopter is equipped with extra windows for better viewing and photography.
What do I need to bring with me?
Please bring a government issued, valid form of ID with you.
Why is scuba diving not allowed 24 hours before and after this flight?
Flying too soon after an underwater descent, puts divers at risk for decompression sickness. DCS can happen when one experiences a significant atmospheric pressure change within a short period of time; in this case rapidly going from a scuba dive to a high altitude. Therefore, scuba diving is not allowed 24 hours before or after a flight.
What if my flight is cancelled due to weather?
We always recommend contacting your pilot on the day of your experience if you have any concerns regarding weather. In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather you can reschedule directly with your pilot.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences