Daily - Pickup between 6:00 AM - 6:20 AM or between 9:10 AM - 9:30 AM
- Tour the 2 symbolic "bookends" of the Pacific War - the USS Arizona Memorial where the war began and the USS Missouri where the Japanese formally surrendered
- Explore the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits, replicas and historic displays
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Crater
- Gain a heightened appreciation for the historical events that brought America into World War II
After being picked up by your friendly and knowledgeable guides, you'll start your morning with a visit to the moving USS Arizona Memorial in Honolulu's Pearl Harbor. In the quiet hours of morning, you'll come to appreciate the tragedy and historic significance of the attack that brought the United States into World War II.
As you explore the Pearl Harbor visitor center, you'll learn about details of that fateful day's events. Explore the detailed replicas, displays and exhibits bringing to life the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Aboard the USS Missouri, the ship where the Japanese formally surrendered, inspect a copy of the signed surrender document that ended the war. Learn about the battleship's wartime history.
You'll then have an opportunity to visit the USS Oklahoma Memorial, paying homage to those who lost their lives on that ship during the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Your guide will then take you on a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery at Punchbowl Crater where 38,000 markers pay tribute to the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces who have sacrificed for their country.
- Includes $1.50 visitor center surcharge
- Snacks are available for purchase at the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center or the USS Missouri Gift Shop
- Shirt and shoes are required at the memorials, swimsuits are not permitted
- Bags are not allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, but can be checked for $3 per item
- Pricing for children 3-11 years old is available, please contact Cloud 9 Living
- Includes hotel pick-up from most hotels in Waikiki
This tour will last approximately 7 hours.
Tours are limited to a maximum of 25 participant.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent except in the event of an extreme weather event like a hurricane.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and footwear, and bring sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What hotels in Waikiki does the tour provider pick up from?
For questions about hotel pickup and locations please contact us at 866-525-6839.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $229
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences