Honolulu - Oahu, HI
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays - 1:30 PM
Explore the unique food scene of this quaint district on Honolulu's Chinatown Food Tour!
- Experienced guide will lead you on a 2.5-hour walking tour through the Asian markets and restaurants
- Visit a local eatery with one of Honolulu Magazine's Top 100 Best Dishes and Drinks in Hawaii
- Taste crispy Thai fried chicken, garlic chicken, locally made pizza and more!
Get to know Honolulu's Chinatown with Asian markets and restaurants on this 2-hour walking food tour!
With the help of an experienced guide, you'll visit up to 5 tasting locations and enjoy 6-7 samples that may include (and are subject to change):
- Pho, a Vietnamese noodle soup
- Crispy Thai fried chicken
- Garlic chicken
- Locally made pizza
- Honolulu cheesecakes
- A dish sample mentioned in Honolulu Magazine's Top 100 Best Dishes and Drinks in Hawaii
Learn about the history of the area while enjoying delicious, authentic tastings on Honolulu's Chinatown Food Tour!
- All participants will receive a bottle of water for the tour
- Visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
Up to 12 participants will be on this tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be allowed. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Does the tour end at the same spot as the starting location?
Your tour will end within blocks of the starting location. Your guide will provide directions if needed.
Are children welcome on the tour?
This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 12. A ticket does not need to be purchased for children 2 years of age and under.
Can dietary restrictions or food allergies be accommodated for on this tour?
Unfortunately, substitutions cannot be made for this tour.
Are wheelchairs and/or strollers allowed on this tour?
The small, local establishments visited on this tour can not accommodate wheelchairs and strollers.
How far will we walk on this tour?
Participants can expect to walk up to 1.5 miles on this tour.
What is included in the price of this experience?
All food and drink tastings are included in the price of this tour, as well as the local expertise of your knowledgeable guide.
Is gratuity included in the price?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences