You'll meet your guides at either Ukumehame Beach or Makena Beach - Maui, HI
Daily - 7:15 AM
- Kayak along Maui's rugged Pali coastline, snorkel with Hawaii's green sea turtles, then hike into the rainforest at the National Park at Oheo Gulch
- Knowledgeable and friendly guides with over 30 years experience providing award-winning eco-tours on Maui
- Take in a dramatic view of a 400-foot waterfall, and hike to 2 more waterfalls where you'll have the chance to swim in the pools, enjoy the "shower" of a lifetime, or even jump from the rock ledges into the deep water pools
- Pack all the best things about Maui into one unforgettable day!
When people dream of Maui, they conjure up images of crystal clear waters, rugged coastline, lush rainforests and waterfalls. Live the dream and experience all Maui has to offer!
You'll start your day with 2.5 hours of kayaking along Maui's rugged Pali coast on the west side of the island. Along the way you'll stop for a snorkel with Maui's vibrant sea life. Keep your fingers crossed, you may even see some of Hawaii's famed green sea turtles.
Next, your guides will take you for a drive from the ocean to the rainforest. Prepare to have your jaw dropped as you take in a view of a massive 400-foot waterfall.
Your guide will lead you on a 1 mile hike through bamboo forests and a lush jungle, pointing out the area's native vegetation and wildlife along the way.
The day culminates as you arrive at two different waterfalls where you'll have the chance to take a dip, relax under the falls, or if you're feeling adventurous jump from the lava ledges surrounding the deep freshwater pools.
Experience a truly epic day on Maui, filled with exploration, adventure, and unbeatable natural beauty!
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 participants to run
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age, and comfortable kayaking 2 miles and hiking 1 mile
- Kayaks, snorkeling gear, lunch, snacks, water, bug repellent (if needed), backpack and rain gear are provided
- Hotel pick up is not available for this experience
This tour will last approximately 7 hours.
Group sizes vary, the tour is typically limited to 12 people.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear a swimsuit under your clothes, shorts & T-shirt, footwear comfortable for hiking (either sport sandals or running shoes), and sunscreen. And don't forget the camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance. Please note this experience does require a minimum of 4 participants to operate.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 prior to your scheduled time will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
What will the guide provide for the day?
Your guides will provide kayaks, snorkeling gear, lunch & snacks, water, backpacks, ponchos in case of rain, insect repellent if needed, and a great time!
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences