Kihei Food Tour (2+) - Maui
Kihei - Maui, HI
Mondays - 9:30 AM
- Tour providers are recipients of a 2013 and 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Visit up to 10 local eateries on the 2-hour walking tour
- Samples may include Maui made gelato, fresh fruit smoothies, local kalua pork, banana bread french toast, locally roasted coffee and more
- Discover the rich WWII history, flavors of Maui and the beautiful Southern coast of the island on this delicious food tour!
Maui's Southern coast is known for it's sunshine, beauty, history and delicious food! Indulge in the whole package on the Kihei Food Tour in Maui!
On this 2-hour walking tour through the small town of Kihei, your experienced guide will lead you to up to 10 local eateries for an array of delicious tastings.
Samples may include (and are subject to change):
- Maui made gelato
- Fresh fruit smoothies
- Kalua pork
- Teriyaki pork
- Huevos racheros
- Localy roasted coffee
Along with the favorite foods of the island, you'll also learn about lava flows, historic Hawaiian villages and World War II history of the area. Discover the gorgeous Southern coast on the Kihei Food Tour!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
A minimum of 3 participants are required to run the tour with a maximum of 10 per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 7 days advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is included in the price of this experience?
All food and drink samples, a map of historical interests in the area and a discount card with 10% discounts at most of the partner businesses are included in the price of this tour. Gratuity for your guide is not included, but if appreciate if you enjoy the tour.
Is this tour recommended for children?
This tour is recommended only for older children who will be able to take advantage of the tasting samples. Children under the age of 2 are welcome on the tour at no additional cost.
Are strollers or wheelchairs allowed on this tour?
Unfortunately, strollers and wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this walking tour. Many of the establishments have stairs.
How far will we walk?
Participants can expect to walk the equivalent of approximately 5 city blocks.
Can food allergies or dietary restrictions be accommodated?
Most food allergies and dietary restrictions can be accommodated on this tour. Please indicate any special requests at the time of booking.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences