Lahaina Culinary Tour (for 2+) - Maui
Lahaina - Maui, HI
Tuesdays - 9:30 AM
Visit up to 11 different establishments and satisfy your sweet tooth along the way on the Lahaina Culinary Tour!
- Experience providers have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and were recipients of their prestigious Certificate of Excellence award
- 2-hour walking tour with an experienced guide
- Hear about Front Street, the royalty of Lahaina, the whaling years and plantation history
- Sample island fudge with tropical flavors, Maui grown pineapple, macadamia pancakes with coconut syrup and more on this mouthwatering tour!
Get an insider's look at the gourmet scene of Maui's favorite vacationing hot spot on the Lahaina Culinary Tour!
With the local knowledge of an experienced guide, you'll visit up to 11 local establishments. Sample fudge made in an old poi factory, macadamia pancakes with a coconut syrup, a caprese salad, island grown pineapple and more on the 2-hour walking tour.
Along with plenty of delicious samples, you'll discover the history behind Lahaina royalty, the wild whaling years, plantation life and famous Front Street.
This delectable walking tour will not only fill your stomachs, but will also teach you local history and culture of the famous Lahaina community!
- Food and beverage tastings are included in the price of this tour
- Participants should expect to stand for the majority of the tour and walk approximately 5 city blocks
- You will visit multiple tasting locations with enough food served to happily fill most stomachs
A minimum of 3 participants are required to run the tour with a maximum of 10 per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 7 days in advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is included in the price of this experience?
All food and drink samples, a map of historical interests in the area and a discount card with 10% discounts at most of the partner businesses are included in the price of this tour. Gratuity for your guide is not included.
Is this tour recommended for children?
This tour is recommended only for older children who will be able to take advantage of the tasting samples. Children under the age of 2 are welcome on the tour at no additional cost.
Are strollers or wheel chairs allowed on this tour?
Unfortunately, strollers and wheelchairs cannot be accommodated for on this walking tour. Many of the establishments have stairs.
How far will we walk?
Participants can expect to walk the equivalent of approximately 5 city blocks.
Can you accommodate any food allergies or restrictions?
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated on this tour. Please indicate at the time of booking if you have any food allergies or restrictions.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences