Lahaina Harbor - Maui, HI
Mondays, Wednesdays& Fridays - 7:30 AM
Dive into the warm waters of Hawaii for snorkeling, dolphin watching and more on the Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise!
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew provide instructions, snorkel gear and entertainment on your half day cruise
- Climb aboard a 70-foot catamaran and cruise to some of the snorkel "hot spots" near the coast of Lanai
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, BBQ lunch, complimentary juices and sodas
- Whether you choose to snorkel, boogie board, dolphin watch or sunbathe, this day of adventure offers a truly authentic Hawaiian experience!
Experience an authentic Hawaiian day on the Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise!
This 5-hour, action packed experience begins when you board the 70-foot, double deck catamaran and meet your experienced, fun, knowledgeable crew. Next, you'll sail to the island of Lanai to explore some of the most colorful and strikingly beautiful reefs in the world.
Shoot down the water slide or dive into the warm Hawaiian waters and keep your eyes open for spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, tropical fish and other varieties of marine life.
Your crew will prepare a continental breakfast with muffins, fruits, coffee and juices. You'll also enjoy a full BBQ lunch after your snorkeling excursion. Your buffet-style lunch may include burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, chicken breasts, macaroni salad, chips and cookies.
Snorkel, boogie board, dolphin watch, sunbathe and more on this exciting day in Hawaii on the Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise!
- Boogie boards, snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction will be provided
- Continental breakfast and a BBQ buffet style lunch will be served
- 1 alcoholic beverage, unlimited water, soda and juice are included
- After snorkeling, additional alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase from the cash bar
- Must have a valid form of ID to enjoy alcoholic beverages
- Catamaran has an on board gift shop
- Children under the age of 6 are free, however must be included in the number of guests at the time of booking
- Special pricing is available for children between the ages of 7-12. Contact Cloud 9 Living at (866) 525-6839 for special pricing
5 - 5.5 hours
Up to 145 participants
This experience is only for those on the Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to dress as if you are headed to the beach. Swimsuits are encouraged and guests should bring a sweater, as the temperature is typically cooler on the water. It is recommended to bring a towel, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is snorkeling gear provided?
Yes, all snorkeling equipment and instruction will be provided.
How long is the Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise?
This action packed day in Hawaii is approximately 5-5.5 hours in duration.
What marine life will we see?
You may see colorful tropical fish, spinner dolphins, sea turtles and manta rays.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences
"Bright and beautiful morning - we could see all the way to the Big Island. On our way to the island of Lana'i we were lucky to see a small group of Pacific bottlenose dolphins and a very large group of spinner dolphins. We made two stops to snorkel - one off the coast of Lana'i and one off the coast of Maui. Both were great locations with lots of sea life including turtles and sand sharks. Food was plentiful and staff was very attentive and fun. We had a great time and would definitively give this a thumbs up way to spend time on Maui. "
"This was well worth what we paid! Our excursion lasted over 6 hours as the experience supplier went out of their way to find us good places to snorkel, though the conditions were NOT in our favor. Due to currents and weather, locations can be so stirred up, you can't observe anything under water. We were 'catamaraned' to many locations but could only stop at two to snorkel -- one off of Lanai, the second off of Maui. The first was far superior to the second, where many colorful fish, coral and turtles were seen by the people on our excursion. (I saw the colorful fish and coral only but my son got to see all that plus two sea turtles.) The second place was much less exciting as the sea life was much further away. We were also fed twice: a continental breakfast of fruit, juice and muffins which was great. And the second was a barbecue lunch, which unfortunately I could not partake as I was feeling quite punk the second half of the excursion (not the fault of the guides, but probably due to an inner ear problem). There were burgers, hot dogs, cookies, and I think veggies, but don't quote me. The personnel were wonderful: friendly and helpful in all phases of the trip and were always of assistance when entering and leaving the water. The captain was exceptional in tight maneuvering places, and the guides provided equipment if it was needed (fins, masks, snorkels), and only charged for wet suits tops if it was desired by the customers ($10). The brief lesson on 'how to snorkel' was informative and enough even for this first time snorkeler to get the hang of it and enjoy oneself. Thumbs up to this wonderful and fun excursion."
"We went on a snorkeling cruise in Maui. It was amazing, so much fun and the food was terrific. The staff was wonderful which made the experience even better, very helpful. Would highly recommend for a fun filled day."