Kahului - Maui, Hawaii
Daily - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Enjoy a scenic flight over West Maui's idyllic waterfalls and lush valleys, the Haleakala volcano, Hana's pristine backcountry and more
- Fly with an experienced FAA-certified pilot, and recipients of the Platinum Safety Award from Helicopter Association International (HAI)
- Experience all of Maui's wonder in just over 1 hour with a helicopter tour you'll never forget!
Prepare for sensory overload as you circle the island paradise of Maui high in the sky!
After take-off from Kahului heliport on the north side of Maui, you'll head to the one of the wettest places on earth - West Maui. Home to long streaming waterfalls and vibrant green valleys, West Maui views are what you've been dreaming of when you think "Hawaiian Paradise". Take in views including the "Wall of Tears" - over 17 waterfalls flowing at once, and Honokohau Falls - Maui's tallest waterfall with an 1,100-foot drop.
Next, fly over the resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua, and enjoy an aerial view of Old Lahaina Town and its quaint whaling harbor.
Next you'll head to over 10,000 feet above sea level as you fly above Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. Discover Haleakala's massive moonlike crater with iron oxide cinder cones towering over 1,100 feet tall.
From here you'll head towards Hana to catch a glimpse of this remote area's hidden treasures. Hana's "back side" is home to the famed Seven Pools - an amazing network of cascading waterfalls and pools that empty into the deep-blue Hawaiian ocean along the rugged Kipahulu coastline.
Fly above the Hana Rain Forest, the largest tropical rain forest in the U.S., boasting over 180 square miles of lush Hawaiian paradise.
From here you'll fly over Ho'okipa beach, a world-renowned windsurfing spot. As you tour the coastline, keep your eyes peeled for whales (during whale season), surfers and other wildlife.
From waterfalls and waves to valleys and volcanoes - Maui has it all. This is your chance to see it all!
- Open seating - seat assignments determined by weight and balance
- All passengers must bring a valid form of identification
Flight time is approximately 1 hour.
Up to 6 passengers, pending weight restrictions
This tour is for booked participants only, but spectators are welcome to come take pictures and watch the take-off and landing.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Can you tell me more about the helicopter?
The FX Star is the industry standard for a high-quality sightseeing helicopter. Features all forward facing bench style seats offering excellent visibility, and seating for up to 6 passengers.
Is gratuity for the pilot included?
Gratuity for your pilot is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience.
Is there an age limit?
Children under 23 months are considered a lap child, but older ones would need to purchase a seat at the regular price.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences