Kahului Heliport on Maui - Kahului, Hawaii
- Enjoy a 55-65 minute flight over West Maui's waterfalls and coastline, then off to Molokai to discover Hawaii's tallest waterfalls, the tallest sea cliffs in the world and more
- Fly with an experienced FAA-certified pilot, and recipients of the Platinum Safety Award from Helicopter Association International (HAI)
- Not many visitors to Hawaii ever see the remote and isolated island of Molokai - this is your chance!
What could be better than a helicopter tour above one of Hawaii's most beautiful islands? A tour over two!
You'll start your tour off with a bird's eye view of West Maui - one of the wettest places on earth. And with all that rain comes waterfalls, freshwater pools, and indescribably lush valleys.
West Maui highlights include the "Wall of Tears" - over 17 waterfalls flowing at once, and Honokohau Falls - Maui's tallest waterfall with an 1,100-feet drop.
Next you'll fly across the Pailolo Channel to Molokai. If you're lucky enough to fly during whale season you just might fly over some of these magnificent sea creatures.
As you fly above the remote island of Molokai, you'll be amazed by the sheer magnitude of the island's sea cliffs - the tallest in the world. Take in a view of the mesmerizing 1,750-foot Kahiwa Falls, Hawaii's tallest waterfall, and the historic Kalaupapa Peninsula.
For the ultimate Hawaiian excursion, step aboard the Maui to Molokai Helicopter Tour!
About the FX Star Helicopter: The FX Star is the industry standard for a high-quality sightseeing helicopter. Features all forward facing bench style seats offering excellent visibility, and seating for up to 6 passengers.
- Open seating - seat assignments determined by weight and balance.
- All passengers must bring a valid form of identification
- Gratuity for your pilot is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your flight
Flight time is approximately 55 - 65 minutes.
Up to 6 passengers, pending weight restrictions
Additional spectators beyond the listed helicopter passengers are not allowed in the helicopter, but are welcome to come and watch to take pictures and view the take-off.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences