Sunday, Wednesday and Friday
Pickup between 8:00 AM and 8:20 AM
- Enjoy 6 stops including the laid-back town of Haleiwa, famous surf beaches, historic farms and much more
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides have 40 years experience and have received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence award
- Ride aboard a comfortable mini-bus on this 8-hour tour of the North Shore
- Experience sightseeing in Hawaii at its best!
Your day will start with a friendly "Aloha" from your guide as you are picked up from your hotel. Then it's time to leave the hustle and bustle of Waikiki behind as you set off to experience the sights of the North Shore.
The tour will begin with the perfect "pick-me-up" by visiting the Green World Coffee Farm, quaintly nestled between the Ko'olau and Waianae mountain ranges. Learn how coffee is grown, explore the gardens and get your caffeine kick by sampling an aromatic array of coffees.
Once you're fully caffeinated you'll head to the historic Dole Plantation for a delicious Dole Whip pineapple treat! You'll learn how the pineapple is a symbol of hospitality andan integral part of Hawaiian island history.
With your taste buds still tingling you'll continue on to the North Shore and stop at the charming, laid-back, surf town of Haleiwa. Experience the local style and country ambiance while visiting boutiques and eclectic art galleries. And don't forget to stop by the shaved ice stand for a local treat!
Next you'll drive towards the Windward side of the island, taking in the majestic views of the pristine beaches and crashing waves. If you're lucky you'll spot a "Honu", the endangered and protected green turtle, basking in the sun!
Discover more island history with a stop at the beautiful Kahuku Farms where you'll find fresh tropical fruits and vegetables. Enjoy a tractor-pulled wagon ride through the fields and learn about the two amazing families that have farmed in Hawaii for three generations. Before leaving delight in a refreshing fruit smoothie made with delicious ingredients from the farm.
On your last stop of the day you'll visit the family-owned Tropical Farms of Hawaii and taste delectable macadamia nuts. Learn how they are grown and harvested and how the business started as a roadside stand and has grown to what it is today.
Complete your day with a scenic drive back to Waikki winding through the beautiful lush mountains reflecting on the rich culture experienced on the North Shore Adventure Tour!
- Travel in a 28-passenger mini-bus with air-conditioning
- Includes all admission fees required by any sites visited
- You'll stop for a 45-minute lunch break along the way, however the meal purchase is not included
- Lunch stop varies on route, but is usually at a popular shrimp shack
- Pricing for children 3-11 years old is available, please contact Cloud 9 Living
- Includes hotel pick-up from most hotels in Waikiki
This tour will last approximately 8 hours.
Tours are limited to a maximum of 25 participants.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent except in the event of an extreme weather event like a hurricane.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and footwear, and bring sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations or rescheduling are allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What hotels in Waikiki does the tour provider pick up from?
For questions about hotel pickup and locations please contact us at 866-525-6839.
Is lunch included?
The cost of lunch is not included, however the tour does stop for a 45-minute lunch break usually at a popular shrimp shack.
What kind of vehicle is used for the tour?
You'll be traveling in an air-conditioned, 28-passenger mini-bus.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences