Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Pickup between 7:00 AM - 7:20 AM
- Explore the rainforest on a beautiful 1.5-mile hike to Manoa Falls and see the filming locations of Jurassic Park, Hunger Games and Lost
- Take in the majestic views of Manoa Valley and the slopes of Diamond Head
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides have 40 years of experience and have received TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence award
- Experience the best of Oahu's natural beauty!
Your day will start with a friendly "Aloha" from your guide as you are picked up from your hotel in Waikiki. Then it's off for an adventure in the rainforest!
Spend the day exploring the jungle on your way to one of the tallest waterfalls on Oahu, Manoa Falls. MWalk beneath towering banyan trees and bamboo forests covered by huge flowering vines. Listen for tropical birds singing above you and see if you can spot them eating from guava, mango and mountain apple trees.
Your guide will teach you about the native plants and the early Hawaiians who lived in the valley. They'll also point out the filming locations for Jurassic Park, Hunger Games, Lost, and Hawaii Five-O!
Once you've completed the amazing hike, you'll tour Manoa Valley and learn why it's been home to ancient civilizations, Hawaiian royalty, taro farmers, and ranchers for generations.
After taking in the beauty of Manoa Valley, you'll cruise over the slopes of Diamond Head for a scenic photo opportunity. Enjoy the panoramic view of East Oahu with Kahala, Koko Head and Mauanalua Bay before heading back to Waikiki.
On the drive back, revel in the tranquility of a day spent exploring Oahu, one of the most beautiful places on earth!
- Lunch stop at Treetops Restaurant in Manoa is included (restaurant location is subject to change)
- Travel in a comfortable 25-passenger mini-bus with air conditioning
- Involves moderate physical activity including walking over uneven surfaces, dirt roads and roots, and occasional semi-steep terrain
- Not recommended for children under 7 years old
- Pricing for children 7-11 years old is available, please contact Cloud 9 Living
- Includes hotel pick-up from most hotels in Waikiki
This tour will last approximately 7 hours.
Tours are limited to a maximum of 25 participants.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent except in the event of an extreme weather event like a hurricane.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and closed toe walking shoes (required), and bring sunscreen and bug spray.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
What hotels in Waikiki does the tour provider pick up from?
For questions about hotel pickup and locations please contact us at 866-525-6839.
How long is the hike to Manoa Falls?
The round-trip hike to Manoa Falls is about 1.5 miles and takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete. The hike involves moderate physical activity including walking over uneven surfaces, dirt roads and roots, and occasional semi-steep terrain.
What kind of vehicle is used for the tour?
You'll be traveling in a comfortable air-conditioned, 25-passenger mini-bus.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences