Honolulu Harbor - Honolulu, HI
Daily - 5:30 PM
*Rates do not apply to specialty or holiday cruises.
Climb aboard the 232-foot, 1,500 passenger vessel for an evening of fine dining, live entertainment and unbeatable views of the Hawaiian sunset!
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipients in 2013 & 2014
- Enjoy a champagne toast, appetizer bar of cheese and crackers, fresh tropical fruits and seasonal 5-course meal on the 2-hour cruise
- Get in the Hawaiian spirit with an impressive live performance from the largest cast on island waters and various other live musicians
- Take in spectacular views of the sunset while you dine and dance the night away!
Marvel at the beautiful Hawaiian sunset as you cruise along the Waikiki coast on a 2-hour Sunset Dinner Cruise and Show!
You'll first be greeted by a pier side hula to get in the true, festive spirit for the cruise. Once you've boarded, make your way to the appetizer bar for delicious small bites that may include imported and domestic cheeses, an assortment of gourmet crackers, tropical fruits and more! Next, you'll be served a 5-course seasonally influenced dinner.
Live Hawaiian and Jazz music will entertain you throughout your meal, then the real show begins! With the largest cast on island waters, the "My Hawaii - Beyond the Reef" performance is an energetic and interactive show!
Spend an evening in paradise with a live performance and delicious meal on the Sunset Dinner Cruise and Show on Oahu!
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase on board for passengers 21 years of age or older with a valid form of ID
- Friday night cruises are extended (typically until 9:00 PM) for a firework display subject to availability as tour providers do not operate or control it
- Transportation from the Waikiki area and Ko Olina area is available directly from your experience provider for an additional cost
Up to 1,500 passengers
This experience is only for those on the dinner cruise.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is "resort casual," however tank tops, beachwear and rubber flip flops are not recommended. A light jacket is recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of food is served?
This cruise offers a 5-course rotating seasonal menu.
What is the dress code?
Attire for this cruise is "resort casual." However, tank tops, beachwear and rubber flip flops are not recommended. A light jacket is recommended.
Are there restrooms on board?
Yes, restrooms are available on each deck of the ship.
Are there any age restrictions?
Children are welcome on this cruise. Please call Cloud 9 Living at (866) 525-6839 for special pricing for children between the ages of 3-11.
Can food allergies and dietary restrictions be accommodated?
Most food allergies and dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please notify Cloud 9 Living of any special requests at the time of booking.
Is the ship wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the ship is A.D.A. compliant with 2 elevators.
Where do we cruise?
This cruise will travel the Kahala Gold Coast up to Diamond Head, the volcanic tuff cone, for spectacular views of Oahu. The captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 48 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences