Lahaina Harbor - Maui, HI
Daily - 5:30 PM
Climb aboard the pride of the fleet for unbeatable views and a delicious fine-dining experience on the Sunset Dinner Cruise in Maui!
- An evening of dinner and dancing aboard a luxurious 120-foot stabilized yacht
- All passengers will enjoy premium upper deck seating during the 2.5-hour dinner cruise for the best Maui sunset viewing
- With linen draped tables, a delicious plated meal, full tableside service and a live music, you'll enjoy an enchanting and perfect night in Hawaii!
Enjoy an incredible evening in paradise from the upper deck of a beautiful, luxury yacht on a Sunset Dinner Cruise in Maui!
Aboard one of the Island's largest yachts, the Maui Princess, you'll enjoy a memorable evening filled with dinner, dancing and some of the best views of the Hawaiian Islands and setting sun.
A plated dinner of your choice is served on the 2.5-hour dinner cruise followed by live music. Dinner options may include:
- Prime Rib (carved on board)
- Roasted Chicken
- Macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi with a buerre blanc sauce
- Vegetarian cous cous pocket
Accompaniments may include vegetable du jour, garden salad, new potatoes, dinner rolls and a delicious dessert. Unlimited sodas and juices are available at no extra cost and a, cash only, full bar is on board if you'd wish to purchase alcoholic beverages.
With tableside service, premium seating and live music, you'll enjoy another enchanting night in Hawaii!
- Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase from a cash only full bar on board (drink prices range between $4-$8)
- Unlimited sodas and juices are included
- Special pricing is available for children between the ages of 7-12, contact Cloud 9 Living for special pricing
- A plated dinner of your choice is served on the 2.5-hour dinner cruise followed by live music
Up to 150 passengers.
This experience is only for those on the Sunset Dinner Cruise.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is typically casual. The temperature can be cooler on the water, so guests are encouraged to bring a sweater. Soft-soled shoes are required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Where does the cruise go?
You will glide along Maui's calm west shoreline at sunset and get the 360-degree panoramic view of the beautiful West Maui Mountains with their captivating rainbows.
What are the dinner options on the cruise?
Dinner options may include prime rib, roasted chicken, mahi mahi and a vegetarian option. Accompaniments may include vegetable du jour, garden salad, potatoes, dinner rolls and dessert.
Can I purchase alcoholic beverages on board?
Yes, there is a cash only, full bar, on board the Maui Princess. Unlimited sodas and juice are included in the price of this experience.
Are there any bathrooms on board?
Yes, the yacht is equipped with a bathroom.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended to bring a sweater, as the temperature may be cooler on the water. If you'd like to purchase alcoholic beverages on board, please bring a valid form of ID and cash.
How is seating arranged on board?
Most tables on this cruise seat 4 people. Parties of 2 people are sometimes seated with other parties.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences