Kahului - Maui, HI
Daily - 9:30 AM
*Start time may vary if transportation is selected
- Knowledgeable and friendly guides with over 30 years experience providing award-winning eco-tours on Maui
- Hike through 2.5 miles of breathtaking terrain, including stops at 3-5 waterfalls ranging from 10-40 feet
- Swim, shower under the falls and if you're feeling adventurous, jump off volcanic ledges into Maui's clear water pools!
Explore a breathtaking waterfall playground in East Maui off the legendary Hana Highway.
Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will lead you on a 2.5-mile hike through the rainforest, pointing out the area's wildlife, plants, and fruits along the way. You'll hike along 2 streams towards waterfalls & pools visiting up to 5 waterfalls, ranging from 10-40 feet in height.
As you explore the falls and their pools, choose to relax and take in the views, shower under the falls, take a dip or climb volcanic shelves and take a leap into the pools!
Experience the essence of Maui with a day hike you'll never forget!
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age and comfortable hiking a total of 2.5 miles at a leisurely pace
- Lunch, snacks, water, bug repellent (if needed), backpack and rain gear are provided
- You'll meet your guides at the Park & Ride
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
The Maui Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike is approximately 5 hours total. If transportation is selected, the total experience will last 6-7 hours.
Group sizes vary, the tour is typically limited to 12 people.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear footwear comfortable for hiking (either sport sandals or running shoes), shorts and a t-shirt and sunscreen. If you'd like to take a dip in the falls or the pools be sure to bring a bathing suit and a towel. Don't forget the camera!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance. Please note this tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to run.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 prior to your scheduled time will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
What will the guide provide for the day?
Your guides will provide lunch & snacks, water, backpacks, ponchos in case of rain, insect repellent (if needed) and a great time!
Are there restrooms available along the way?
No, once you begin the hike you'll need to head for the bushes!
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 47 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- North Shore Adventure Tour - OahuFrom: $94
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- All Hawaii Experiences